SugarSync is the easiest way to access files from all your computers (Mac/PC). View, edit, and share files, sync to the SD card, stream music/videos, and upload photos. Newly re-architectured for easier navigation, plus e-mail auto-fill and transfer status.
· Remote file access and browsing: Retrieve and view files from any computer in your SugarSync account.
· Local file management: You can browse and upload files stored directly on the phone. Allows you to copy and paste files to other folders, create new folders, rename files and folders, etc.
· On demand synchronization: Edit files directly on your phone (requires separate document editor application); SugarSync will detect file changes and prompt you to upload revisions back to the cloud and other computers.
· Shared folders: Send files and folders (small or large) to anyone and collaborate on projects through Shared Folders.
· Powerful Photo features: Browse photos stored on your computers in large or small format and directly upload photos taken with your Android camera phone
What's New in This Release:
· Matches the simple design of the SugarSync 2.0 desktop and web apps.
· Cloud search enables you to search for files across all your computers
· Sync folders from the SD card to SugarSync
· Beautiful photo gallery with larger thumbnails
· Thumbnail images for popular video file formats
· Improved performance and battery life optimization
What's New in 3.6:
· Fixed font sizing issues on low resolution devices (e.g., Samsung Intercept and Huawei IDEOS U8150).
· Fixed crashing issue on Android v1.6 (older devices running Donut).
· Added ability to sync shared folders (folders shared with you) to your Android device.
· Significant improvements to file syncing engine for better handling of large folders.
· Added easier access to files that have been synced locally when your Android device is offline.
What's New in 3.5.1:
· Easily share files and entire folders to your friends on Facebook, email, SMS, and more.
· Select multiple items at once. We support batch operations!
· Copy, move, and delete files or folders.
· Earn free storage in the app.
· Do stuff faster with our new Quick Actions menu.
· View your account storage usage.
· Use it on Ice Cream Sandwich. We now support it.
· Rename how your device appears in SugarSync.
· See fewer bugs.
What's New in 3.3.2:
· Added French language support.
What's New in 3.2.3:
· Duplicate files are no longer created on upload failures or lost network connections
· AutoSync now restarts automatically, even if your Android device restarts
· Improved handling of documents if there is a default viewing app
What's New in 3.2:
· AutoSync Photos: Instantly backs up photos taken using the devices camera to your computers
· AutoSync Folders: Two-way automatic sync for data synced locally to your device. Changes you make to files sync automatically. Files synced to your device are always up to date, even when offline
· Brand new Help section
· Simplified menu layout
· Better performance and stability
What's New in 3.1.1:
· Japanese localization
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Sharpcast»:
Hello Sample 12345 This software is useful and simple software. It allows a simple communication between clients so that they are always in touch with each other
ContactSync ContactSync is a workaround for an issue found on some Android devices: the impossibility of Google-synchronized contacts creation. It makes all the contacts synchronized with Google.
Runs only on Android Cupcake/1.5, and can fix only the devices that have the specific contact database structure leading to this issue
CTLiveSync Android program to sync Windows Live contacts
AutoSync OnOff Simple AutoSync toggle widget (1×1) for Android.
Allows you On/Off your AutoSync state with 1 click.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for 1
MyLink Advanced for Lotus Notes MyLink Advanced for Lotus Notes allows you to sync your Lotus Notes Email, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes with your Android device
Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (32-bit) Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (32-bit) is used for connecting your Motorola handset to a 32-bit Windows computer via a USB cable. Supported Handsets This driver supports most Motorola OS, Motorola Linux OS, Motorola iDEN, Motorola Symbian/UIQ, Motorola Windows Mobile and Motorola i-Mode handsets
Rseven Rseven - Mobile lifecache app, where all the data in the mobile phone are preserved online & shown in a Timeline.
· Backup SMS, MMS, image, video & audio files.
· Sync contact & calendar.
· Track your location
· Call recording is still one-sided only
PCFileSync PCFileSync is an Android application to wirelessly synchronize file content of pre-defined directory on your Windows OS based PC with directory on your phone using CIFS/SMB protocol. · Automatic sync
· High transfer speed
· 5 sync modes
· App to SDcard for android 2
The Missing Sync for Android Sync your phone/tablet with PC or Mac, USB or wirelessly via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Sync with Outlook, iCal and Address Book over USB, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Sync media with Windows Media Player, iTunes & iPhoto
My phone explorer My phone explorer - is an application meant at synchronizing your Android device with a computer. It will make backup copies, manage journal of calls, messages, mail, calendar events and complete other operations in your smartphone using the computer
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on SugarSync (Android):
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS