Syncroid synchronizes your Outlook client calendar with your Android calendar. It only synchronizes meetings (appointments) and only from PC to Android. Note:.
What's New in This Release:
· Android: Improved way to extract PC setup
· Android: Added some visual feedback, and many minor changes
· PC: Fixed possible crash with outlook library
· PC: Fixed problem with update dialog not showing up until you show options
· PC: Improved logging
· PC: Added support for removing known device serial numbers from tray menu
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Android: Compatible with Android 2.0 and up only (the old version was compatible with 1.6 too)
· Android: Removed limitation to disable auto synchronization
· Android: fixed several possible crash problems
· Android: added Calendar manager which allows you to delete unnecessary calendars
· Android: tested and worked with Android 2.2 and 2.3. If you experience problems with any version starting from Android 2.0 and up, please notify me.
· PC: added option to use current host name as a calendar name
· PC: removed option to use default calendar. This is not applicable now that Syncroid is using it's own account to provide calendars.
· PC: added support for extracting owner e-mail address from Outlook profile and provide it to Android calendar
· PC: better support for selecting default outlook profile
· PC: fixed dialog asking for permissions is now shown modal
· PC: many minor fixes and external tools and libraries updates
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Fixed a nasty bug with memory copy from Outlook
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Added Android calendar color selection to Preferences > Calendar tab (available only when using custom calendars). This way you could use Syncroid from more than one location and distinct calendar events.
· Added "Last sync on < date >" in Preferences > Server tab. Now you can see when was the last time you synchronized. Field get cleared upon application restart.
· Fixed a problem with PC update. Result was that the updater cannot overwrite adb files when updating during adb sync. If you have this problem (updating previous version) you need to disconnect USB cable and manually kill adb. You could also mount your Android drive and install from installer located in Syncroid folder there.
· Fixed many small bugs including some cleanup code in Outlook handling
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Added support for remote server synchronization.
· Added options to switch on/off different connection modes
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Added support for ADB. You need to switch on USB debugging in Settings -> Applications -> Development. In this mode you don't need to use Android drive. Sync starts as soon as you connect your phone. Importing of new data also happens automatically. Please note that unlike disk drive mode, you'll probably be asked to provide vendor specific USB drivers for your phone in order for this mode to work.
· Removed 1.1.2011 expiration limitation
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Added Crash reporting
· Improved logging
· Added field to compensate any differences between Android and PC timezone incompatibilities.
· Removed some code not needed yet (will bring it back when implementing Android to PC sync)
· Android part now has more robust extraction code for PC setup
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Demosten»:
KolabDroid KolabDroid - This connector synchronizes Android's addressbook and calendar to an IMAP folder in the Kolab2 format.
Kolab is a free groupware server.
What's New in This Release:
· Hunting "Unable to find XML Document"
· Fixing Issue 87: Calendar events are synced to the server but they did not changed
What's New in 0.9
Android Sync Manager WiFi Android Sync Manager WiFi is the first Wireless PC (Windows) Sync Tool in Android Market. With Android Manager, you can manage your handset data easily and wireless sync with your PC via WiFi technology. Including contacts, messages, photos, music, video, applications and calendar
Contacts Sync Setting it up is very simple. You only need to run the application, go to Menu>Settings and enter your email address and the password of your Exchange email account. The advanced setup is available, if you want to change or manually configure the Exchange Web services address
Firefox Sync - Firefox Addon Firefox Sync - Free browser add-on that lets you stay in sync with your Firefox. Access your history, passwords, bookmarks and even open tabs across all your devices.
Doing online research from the office, only to see itʼs time to head home? Now you can go back to your opened tabs and search history in an instant from any PC
ContactSync ContactSync is a workaround for an issue found on some Android devices: the impossibility of Google-synchronized contacts creation. It makes all the contacts synchronized with Google.
Runs only on Android Cupcake/1.5, and can fix only the devices that have the specific contact database structure leading to this issue
Synchronicity for Android Synchronicity for Android is an editor for Gmail address book that enables you to handle contacts from Windows/Mac OS X/Android.
· Update/Add/Delete gmail groups/contacts/pictures.
· Backup/Restore your important address book with pictures.
· Import address book from other accounts.
· Available for Google Apps.(i.e., abcd@mycompany
Rseven Rseven - Mobile lifecache app, where all the data in the mobile phone are preserved online & shown in a Timeline.
· Backup SMS, MMS, image, video & audio files.
· Sync contact & calendar.
· Track your location
· Call recording is still one-sided only
Cellica Database for Android Cellica Database for Android - Read and write to your desktop databases without any programming changes. Quickest and easiest way to go paperless. Read and Write to any desktop side database Wirelessly with your Android phone/Tablet(3G, GPRS, EDGE or Wi-Fi)
nookSync An app used by nookLibrary for archiving and deleting B&N books
Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit) Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit) is used for connecting your Motorola handset to a 64-bit Windows computer via a USB cable. Supported Handsets This driver supports most Motorola OS, Motorola Linux OS, Motorola iDEN, Motorola Symbian/UIQ, Motorola Windows Mobile and Motorola i-Mode handsets
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Syncroid:
Date: 23 Aug 15
Date: 4 Mar 12
how to use internet motorola charm to pc
Date: 27 Oct 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS