MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Tesla is a PC media player remote control application for the Android platform. Designed for Ubuntu, and other Linux distributions, it interacts with the music/video players on your PC over a WIFI connection.
Supported video/music players include: Rhythmbox, VLC, Totem, amaroK, Banshee..
|UPnP - Remote Lite|
UPnP - Remote Lite - Control your UPnP/DLNA devices with this remote!
· Control a UPnP Media Renderer
· Access UPnP Media Servers
· Create & save playlists
· Standard control (Play, Pause, Stop, Next, ..
|TheTruthSpy Cell Phone Spy|
TheTruSpy is a cell phone spy software, which captures all activities of the target smartphone silently and uploads them to TheTruSpy server in real-time
Parental control and remote monitoring software that can track the GPS location, contacts, visited websites, phone calls, SMS messages and WhatsApp, Hangouts, Yahoo, Viber and Facebook conversations
|2X Client RDP/Remote Desktop|
Stay connected to your home or office with the 2X Client for RDP/Remote Desktop. The 2X Client for RDP/Remote Desktop gives you easy and secure remote access using RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) wherever you are
|It Works With Tammy|
Manage your It Works account on the go!
|Remote Control Simulator|
Use your phone or tablet as a remote for your TV
Control a lot of TVs with your phone with this free app!
LogInNode is powerful Mobile Application to Monitor, Manage and Control Windows Server remotely
WeeWheel is a mobile application that uses the built-in accelerometer to detect movement and convert it into joystick, mouse and/or keyboard signals for your PC