AndroIRC - AndroIRC is a complete IRC client (Multi-Server, SSL, NickServ, mIRC colors ...)
** Support AndroIRC with AndroIRC premium app! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.androirc.premium **
AndroIRC is an IRC client which can connect to several server (secured or not) at the same time.
- mIRC colors
- auto join channels on startup
- nickserv auth
- Android notifications
- copy & paste
- sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
- Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
- Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges...
- FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
1 star rating is useless! Please send us bug reports by mail including logcat to help us improving AndroIRC.
You can see userlist by double tapping on the screen, and the open channels list by single tapping. You can also navigate between open channels by flinging!
All latest news on
Bugs? Report them in
Verizon user: Verizon blocks IRC over 3G. You won't be able to use AndroIRC, nor any other IRC client, over 3G, you will need to use wifi. It's not a bug! If you want to use IRC over 3G, I suggest you to use an SSH Tunnel, see here :
(thanks Daryl !)
A new premium AndroIRC app is available on the market. Installing this app will disable ads on AndroIRC, and will help us paying our servers!
What's new on v3?
- added: Nick completion. Use the 'search' button to automatically complete your text.
- added: History support. Just press up / down to move into your history.
- added: new user list
- added: support for irc:// links in the Android browser
- added: new Premium application available on the market, in order to disable ads in AndroIRC.
- added: FiSH support, with /keyex, /key, /delkey.
- added: Quick start dialog
- added: partial Android 3.0 Honeycomb support
- added: What's new dialog
- changed: fling / gestures are less sensitive
- fixed: automatically correct if the user's nick is invalid. This fixes issues with queries and /me
- fixed: many, many bugs.
- Android 1.5 is no longer supported
- improved socket connection
- improved Android service support
- new icons
What's new on v2?
- Added logging support
- Added support for SASL authentication, with support for PLAIN and BLOWFISH (only on Android 2.3 and above) encryption
- Complete rewrite of app from scratch
- Graphics changes
- And lots, lots of bugs fixed!
What's new on v2.1?
- Service support: the app no longer disconnect when in background!
- Theme support (v2.1.1): you can choose between the default theme or a dark one.
- added Swedish and Czech translation. Many thanks translators!
- added support for ident per server
- added support for hl list per server. Every words in that list will cause a HL.
- reworked socket connection. You should now be able to connect everywhere.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «MewT»:
Pinch iMessenger Pinch iMessenger is an ultra fast messaging app with location-aware mobile social networking features. Works between iPhones and Android
Connect plus Social Network, Email Apps, Messenger apps, Mail apps, Cloud Messengers, Social Apps
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on AndroIRC:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS