AndroIRC - AndroIRC is a complete IRC client (Multi-Server, SSL, NickServ, mIRC colors ...)
** Support AndroIRC with AndroIRC premium app! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.androirc.premium **
AndroIRC is an IRC client which can connect to several server (secured or not) at the same time.
- mIRC colors
- auto join channels on startup
- nickserv auth
- Android notifications
- copy & paste
- sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
- Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
- Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges...
- FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
1 star rating is useless! Please send us bug reports by mail including logcat to help us improving AndroIRC.
You can see userlist by double tapping on the screen, and the open channels list by single tapping. You can also navigate between open channels by flinging!
All latest news on
Bugs? Report them in
Verizon user: Verizon blocks IRC over 3G. You won't be able to use AndroIRC, nor any other IRC client, over 3G, you will need to use wifi. It's not a bug! If you want to use IRC over 3G, I suggest you to use an SSH Tunnel, see here :
(thanks Daryl !)
A new premium AndroIRC app is available on the market. Installing this app will disable ads on AndroIRC, and will help us paying our servers!
What's new on v3?
- added: Nick completion. Use the 'search' button to automatically complete your text.
- added: History support. Just press up / down to move into your history.
- added: new user list
- added: support for irc:// links in the Android browser
- added: new Premium application available on the market, in order to disable ads in AndroIRC.
- added: FiSH support, with /keyex, /key, /delkey.
- added: Quick start dialog
- added: partial Android 3.0 Honeycomb support
- added: What's new dialog
- changed: fling / gestures are less sensitive
- fixed: automatically correct if the user's nick is invalid. This fixes issues with queries and /me
- fixed: many, many bugs.
- Android 1.5 is no longer supported
- improved socket connection
- improved Android service support
- new icons
What's new on v2?
- Added logging support
- Added support for SASL authentication, with support for PLAIN and BLOWFISH (only on Android 2.3 and above) encryption
- Complete rewrite of app from scratch
- Graphics changes
- And lots, lots of bugs fixed!
What's new on v2.1?
- Service support: the app no longer disconnect when in background!
- Theme support (v2.1.1): you can choose between the default theme or a dark one.
- added Swedish and Czech translation. Many thanks translators!
- added support for ident per server
- added support for hl list per server. Every words in that list will cause a HL.
- reworked socket connection. You should now be able to connect everywhere.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «MewT»:
Yaaic Yaaic (Yet Another Android IRC Client) is an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client for Android phones.
· Multi-server support,
· colored text,
· fancy icons,
· smooth channel scrolling,
· a bunch of commands
AVACS Chat Ability to communicate in different rooms depending on user interests; creating of the common rooms available to all users as well as private ones; exchange of personal messages outside the rooms; filling in the questionnaire and looking through the questionnaires of other users;
File Sharing and Chat for Android File Sharing and Chat - Android application for multicast and unicast chat along with file sharing with all the mobiles under same wireless network
XtreMePP Besides being a chat client XtreMePP is designed for integration with other applications like LedEffects. Incoming messages are broadcasted so that other apps can react on incoming messages. XtreMePP is an open client and of course is open source
WhatsApp Messenger Special (Tips) WhatsApp Messenger Special - Whatsapp is the most popular messenger application and the app is voted best messenger application by users. This application have the lost of feature. By the application you can send message, multimedia message, video, and picture, maps to all over the world with any cost but it require data connection or Wi-Fi
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on AndroIRC:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS