Adblock Plus for Android - Adblock Plus is an app which blocks all ads on your Android device. The software will eliminate all advertising when browsing the web, as well as when using your favorite applications.
Adblock Plus can block mobile ads, video advertising, banners, push notifications, display advertising, HTML5 advertising, and more.
On rooted devices, the app can block ads over WiFi and 3G. On non-rooted phones with Android 3.1 or later, it will block ads over WiFi. For non-rooted devices running Android 3.0 or earlier, some manual configuration is required.
What's New in This Release:
· This update fixes a security issue present in all previous Adblock Plus for Android versions.
· In addition to that, this fixes a bug in the previous version that caused development builds to be offered as updates for the release version.
What's New in 1.2:
· The major change in this release is under the hood: We're now using libadblockplus, the same library powering ABP for Internet Explorer, instead of the custom integration of outdated ABP core code we had before.
· This allowed us to implement Acceptable Ads in Android, and it'll allow us to implement other missing features such as domain-based whitelisting in the near future. Note that element hiding is still disabled, so as with the last few versions, you might see some ads that are not acceptable. We're working on this.
· Finally, ABP for Android has been translated into 13 additional languages, including Japanese and Italian.
What's New in 1.1.4:
· This release fixes an issue with streaming: Adblock Plus kept downloading content even after the client closed the connection.
What's New in 1.1.3:
· This release disables sound in notifications that appear when the device is attached to a Wi-Fi network yet no traffic arrives at the proxy (meaning most likely that the proxy isn't configured correctly). This change was implemented to eliminate annoyance for devices connecting to open Wi-Fi networks automatically without sending any data.
What's New in 1.1.2:
· This release temporarily disables the element hiding functionality of Adblock Plus to reduce the memory footprint. Blocking functionality isn't affected and the overall effect should be limited - some websites will have empty spots where ads were blocked and some text ads won't be hidden.
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Fixed: Adblock Plus was preventing normal operation of some applications (e.g. Samsung S-Voice)
· Fixed: Element hiding wasn't working properly (regression in Adblock Plus 1.1)
· Fixed: Crash when filtering was stopped on some rooted devices
· Fixed issues with German translation
What's New in 1.1:
· Implemented automatic updates
· Added a dialog to help with the manual proxy configuration
· Separated filtering and proxy activation settings to avoid loss of connectivity after manual configuration
· Switched to the Holo user interface theme
· Improved icon hiding
· Implemented a workaround for a Chrome issue causing blank pages
· Fixed an issue with URLs containing apostrophes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Adblock Plus»:
Quit Firefox for Mobile - Firefox Addon Quit Firefox for Mobile - With this add-on, Fennec will quit when you press the "close" button on the last open tab.
The Android OS automatically pauses applications when they are in the background, and closes them when free memory is needed. So most users shouldn't need to "quit" applications in Android
UC Browser (Android) UC Browser - ★Fastest-->smooth Web surfing experience & ultimate download speed;
★Smartest-->Voice Control, Smart Gestures and Auto Fill make it intelligent;
★Most Popular-->Choice of 400 million users worldwide;
-->Best Mobile Browser Awards 2012&2011 – About.com;
oneSearch Search the web using Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Wikipedia and Ask
Hot Search With the app Hot Search, you can search image faster more than browser. The app also has an function of private image search. There is no tracks on browisng. Hot and most popular searches demonstrated. The app is the fastest image search application. You can also secret search
FML FML is an Android front end to the fmylife.com website. It supports reading, voting, submitting, and commenting via the published APIs.
What's New in This Release:
· Sped up loading, fixed a weird bug that appeared overnight
JoliToolbar - Firefox Addon JoliToolbar is extension adds an additional toolbar. Other extensions can put what they want into this toolbar, some buttons for example.
This toolbar can be displayed via a button in the right panel, or by CTRL+E shortcut key if the device has a keyboard. Then it disappears automatically after a short delay.
A lot of buttons can be inserted, this toolbar is scrollable
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Adblock Plus for Android:
Date: 17 Aug 15
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS