Google Docs (Android) - Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs application.
· Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
· Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
· Make quick changes to spreadsheets
· View your documents, PDFs, images and more.
· Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
· Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
· Share docs with your phone's contacts
What's New in This Release:
· Create, view and edit Google documents with our new Android editor
· Rich text formatting (bold, italics, underline, font color, background color)
· Layout tools (bulleted lists, numbered lists, indentation)
· Real-time collaboration - see edits from others in seconds
· Cursor presence and highlighting
What's New in 1.0.43:
· Make any file available offline for view access while not connected.
· Manage offline content, including seeing what's out of date.
· Automatic syncing of offline content while on wifi.
· Star and rename files while offline.
· Improved reading experience of Google documents while on a tablet.
What's New in 1.0.30:
· Optimized experience for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
· New 3-panel interface for improved browsing
· Details panel showing a thumbnail and sharing information
· Improved sharing experience with autocomplete system
· Landscape or portrait mode
· Improved video playback
What's New in 1.0.20:
· Fixes a problem with logging in.
What's New in 1.0.16:
· Available in 46 languages.
· Copy an image from your Android gallery directly to the Google Docs Web Clipboard.
· Open your documents with any compatible installed app.
· Send any document as an attachment through email, MMS, or another installed app.
What's New in 1.0.10:
· Lots of improvements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
SoundBack SoundBack - augments TalkBack with additional non-speech auditory cues that make the interaction both efficient and fun
Google Translate Google Translate- Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between over 50 languages. Featuring: * Dictionary results * Text-to-speech * Voice input * Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc) * History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Improved stability. Fixed crash bugs
Google Play Games Discover new Android games, play with your friends, see what other users are playing, keep track of your achievements and scores
Google Keyboard Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
Gmail (Android) Gmail (Android) - The dedicated Gmail application integrated with Contacts and Android applications
Google Chrome to Phone (Android) Google Chrome to Phone (Android) lets you easily share links, maps, and currently selected phone numbers and text between your computer running Chrome and your Android phone. You also need to install the Chrome browser extension on your computer.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug when sending Google Maps directions to phone.
What's New in 2.3
Car Home (Android) Car Home (Android) - Turn your Android phone into your personal navigation and infotainment device. Quickly access navigation, voice actions, and other features while driving
Blogger (Android) Blogger (Android) - Experience the official version of the Blogger app.
You can easily publish posts with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them.
Blogging on the go is made easy with the Blogger app
Gesture Search (Android) Gesture Search (Android) lets you quickly find a contact, a bookmark, an application, or a music track on your Android device by drawing on the screen. Search results are updated as you add each letter or digit and becomes better by learning from your search history
GTalk (Android) Google Talk client that lets you instantly message your friends and family from your Android phone
Adobe® Reader® Adobe Reader offers same high quality PDF viewing as on desktop. Highlights: ? NEW - v9.0
Android PDF Viewer Andorid PDF Viewer is a viewer for PDF files, which runs on Android phones
OfficeSuite Pro 5 (Trial) View, Edit and Share your office documents on the go! OfficeSuite 5 out now! Create, view, edit and share Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments and view PDF files on your Android based phone with a single complete feature-rich mobile office solution
TabPad TabPad - This is a simple app for free style handwriting. It allows scrolling left/right top/down when more space is needed. Basic functionality includes save/load of notes. Note taking capabilities include changing stroke color and stroke width. Also can erase/undo last actions. Please feel free to contact me with feature requests or ideas for improvement
Text Warrior Text Warrior - multifunctional text editor. You can use this application as a notepad or you can edit big volume of information with its help. Syntax highlight and support of numerous encodings will help you procceed text with maximum efficiency
HipSnip HipSnip is a new app for making notes and lists of the stuff you want! Get product summaries and photos added to notes to help you find the stuff you want. Then ask friends' opinions by sharing lists of stuff you're thinking of buying on Facebook. Everything is saved online, so make a note of it on HipSnip and get it on your mobile, on your desktop, on any web device
Foxit Mobile PDF Foxit Mobile PDF - Foxit Mobile PDF free mobile software is a simple PDF document reader. Mobile version of Foxit PDF is created with only tapping with fingers, and still uses the same desktop engine, that means colossal performance in loading pages among analogues.
The application has integrated bookmark manager that can simplify the paperwork in some cases
PrinterShare Print PDF, gmail, gdocs, photos, contacts, sms/mms and more directly from phone!
Cloud Printer - Firefox Addon Cloud Printer adds remote printing support to Firefox. This allows you to print web pages from the browser to your printers using the new Google Cloud Print service. The service is still in Beta, but seems to work pretty well. Before using this add-on, you will need to install and configure Google Cloud Print on your PC
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Docs (Android):
Date: 26 Aug 16
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS