Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Books (Android) Google Books (Android) - Build your ebooks library in the cloud with Google Books: jump right into a bestseller or select from nearly 3 million free ebooks
Street View on Google Maps Street View on Google Maps - New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go. Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your phone. To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option
SoundBack SoundBack - augments TalkBack with additional non-speech auditory cues that make the interaction both efficient and fun
Google Search (Android) Google Search (Android) - Search the web and your Android phone with the official Google Search app
Blogger (Android) Blogger (Android) - Experience the official version of the Blogger app.
You can easily publish posts with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them.
Blogging on the go is made easy with the Blogger app
Google Body (Android) Google Body (Android) is a detailed 3D model of the human body. You can view different anatomical layers, zoom in, and navigate to parts that interest you. Click to identify anatomy, or search for muscles, organs, bones and more
Google I/O 2011 (Android) Google I/O 2011 (Android) - This application is a great resource for Google I/O 2011 conference goers
Google Keyboard Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
Google Reader Google Reader - Follow all your favorite sites, blogs, and more, all in one place. See what your friends are sharing, and easily share any interesting articles you read. The Google Reader application syncs with the web version, so all your reading lists are always up to date
Street View on Google Maps (Android) Street View on Google Maps (Android) - With Street View on Google Maps, explore the world at street level.
New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go.
Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your Android phone
TranSlator - Translate 45 Languages TranSlator - Translate 45 Languages - Translates†45†Languages Supports over 45 languages including Spanish, Chinese, German, Italian, French, Dutch and Korean. Thus, when you need to communicate with people world wild, you got a very reliable language assistant in your pocket
Translator (Android) Provide the original language, the destination language and translate the phrase of your choice with Google Translate
ColorDict Lite ColorDict is a StarDict compatible universal dictionary for Android. You can search words and idioms in many dictionaries at once. You don't need an internet connection to search because StarDict dictionaries are stored on the sdcard. There are many kinds of StarDict dictionaries on the internet
Pita Translate Pita Translate makes it easy to translate words or phrases between pairs of languages. The target audience is people who are learning the language of the place they live who need to both a) translate from their native language to the local language and b) translate from the local language to their own
Translate RealTime Need to translate in real time what they say? Want to talk to someone and you do not know the language?
Translate Real Time solves all your problems of translation
MyTranslator for Android MyTranslator for Android is a talking translator. It's a mobile phone application for language translation. Use your Android phone to translate to and from English, French, Spanish, Malay, Japanese, Chinese etc.
You also have the option for the app to read out the translated text for you. However, not all languages can do the talking depending on availability
Language Translator - Changer Language Translator - Changer - Do you want to visit another country and you donít have command on multiple languages? Donít worry! Language Translator - Changer application is perfect to translate texts fast in your Android phone or tablet. With this free language translator, you won't have communication problems at all
BCD Translator BCD Translator is a language Translator it just converts the data from one languages to another
this Translator supports up to 36 languages
Renaixenca Translator Renaixenca Translator - Autodetects language of one or several phrases and translates them to one of more than 50 possible languages. Uses Google Language Detection and Translator API. Note: Languages with special characters are only supported if your Android device has the fonts installed. New version includes more languages like Swahili, Welsh, Yiddish, Malay, ..
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS