Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Play services Google Play services - Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This component gives you access to Google Settings and helps apps speed up offline searches, provide more immersive maps, and improve performance.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services. You probably need this component
Google+ (Android) Google+ (Android) is still in active development and not yet available to everyone. You need an invitation to sign in.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most
Google Music (Android) Google Music (Android) - The Music application features a redesigned UI and now supports Music Beta by Google.
Music Beta is a new service from Google that gives you instant access to your personal music collection on the web and your compatible Android devices without the hassle of wires or syncing.
Available in the U.S. by invitation only and free for a limited time
Gmail (Android) Gmail (Android) - The dedicated Gmail application integrated with Contacts and Android applications
Google Keep Google Keep - Google Keep is a note taking application for Android phones and tablets.
It allows you to create checklists, record voice notes and take photos and annotate them.
Notes are safely stored in the cloud and accessible from mobile devices and the web.
Google Keep also includes a handy widget which enables you to quickly create notes right from the homescreen
Google Finance (Android) Google Finance (Android) - Finance for Android brings you streaming real-time quotes in this stock quote and portfolio application. It synchronizes with your Google Finance portfolios, allows quick access to charts and lets you view the latest market and company news.
What's New in This Release:
· Ensure ongoing compatibility with upcoming API changes
SoundBack SoundBack - augments TalkBack with additional non-speech auditory cues that make the interaction both efficient and fun
Google Books (Android) Google Books (Android) - Build your ebooks library in the cloud with Google Books: jump right into a bestseller or select from nearly 3 million free ebooks
Google Play Store Google Play Store makes it fast and easy to find awesome applications, games, and widgets for you
YouTube Remote (Android) YouTube Remote (Android) - With YouTube Remote you can use your Android device as a remote control when watching videos on a larger YouTube 'Leanback' screen, such as your desktop computer or Internet TV. On your larger screen navigate to youtube.com/leanback and sign in with the same account as on the phone
Translator for Android - Zero translation cost, You don’t have to pay any cent
- Translate between more than 70 univer
Free Translator Problems with communication? travel? studies? Now you can instantly translate to and from 50 different languages whenever you want, from your mobile device or tablet! Simply type the phrase you want to translate, select the source language and the language into which you want to do the translation and press the "Translate" button
SeaThreePO SeaThreePO utilizes Google's GTalk translation bots to provide a simple translation service. As the author says "Its translations aren't great, but would probably do in a pinch. They'll likely improve as Google improves its translation bots".
More about the SeaThreePO project you will find at: http://code.google
Translator (Android) Provide the original language, the destination language and translate the phrase of your choice with Google Translate
Translate RealTime Need to translate in real time what they say? Want to talk to someone and you do not know the language?
Translate Real Time solves all your problems of translation
TranSlator - Translate 45 Languages TranSlator - Translate 45 Languages - Translates 45 Languages Supports over 45 languages including Spanish, Chinese, German, Italian, French, Dutch and Korean. Thus, when you need to communicate with people world wild, you got a very reliable language assistant in your pocket
Renaixenca Translator Renaixenca Translator - small Any to Any Translator Application.
Autodetects language of one or several phrases and translates them to one of more than 50 possible languages.
Uses Google Language Detection and Translator API
Multiple Language Translator Multiple Language Translator - Over 50 languages Translate words, phrases and even whole sentences into over 50 languages. Features: - Easy swap of between languages - Send results to SMS or Email - Long press for copy/paste - Voice Recognition - Text to speech Instructions for use - Should the Internet via Wifi or 3G before using
SMS Translate SMS Translate appends translation to SMS messages.
Auto-detects original language. User-configurable target language. Auto-translate incoming SMS or select individual messages for one-touch translation. Over 90 languages!
Please note, messages are sent (via the Internet) to Google Translate
Translate free 1. Translate free from the Internet-enabled real-time translation is available.(By Bing API)
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS