FavSites is essentially a quick launch tab browser application that allows you to load up to 5 tabs of your favourite websites. You can customize each tab to your liking to load your favourite local news site, tech news site, webmail or anything that you see fit.
· Ability to customize up to 5 sites to be displayed in the tabs (name can be customize too!). 1 Tab is the minimum allowed.
· Manual clearing of application cache (which caches the pages to your internal storage) or automatically clearing of cache on exit
· Exit confirmation dialog (can be enabled or disabled)
· Support for Flash to be displayed in the browser
· Page loading indication below each tab, indicated by a text and a loading percentage (ex: is loading…(10%))
· Forward, backward and refresh capabilities
· Keep Screen ON option. Don’t you hate it when your phone screen times out when you’re reading an interesting article or some really awesome comic? Well don’t get upset anymore! With the keep screen ON option, as long as FavSites is in view, your phone’s screen will never time out.
· Display orientation – You can toggle between automatic sensor orientation, set it to fixed portrait OR landscape orientation all the time.
· Volume Scrolling – You can use your volume rocker buttons to scroll UP and DOWN one page at a time for easy browsing/reading pleasure. Don’t like that? Perhaps you prefer to scroll to the topmost or the bottom of the page instead? No problem, you can set it to that instead if you prefer.
· Google Web Toolkit mobile page rending – You’ll probably be browsing some sites that are not optimized for mobile which requires a lot of horizontal scrolling and such. Well don’t worry anymore, you can set for each tab to render them in GWT (Google Web Toolkit) mobilizer form and on top of that, you can set whether you want to display images or not JUST for GWT sites to boot.
· Manual tab loading – Setting this option on any tab allows you to manually load the tab by touching on the link in the tab. Having this option turned on would load up your tabs a bit faster (instead of loading up all 5 sites up at one go for instance) and also possibly gives you more freedom instead of loading all the tabs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Malcolm Lim Boon Lian»:
Go Dutch! Tip calculator and bill splitter for Android phones
Show IP Widget Show IP Widget is basically a very simple widget that displays your Android device's Internal AND External IP Address in a widget form
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Favsites:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS