AndroXplorer - A new way to explore your Android mobile device. AndroXplorer is an intuitive, user friendly, features rich and sophisticated file manager.
Please kindly be informed that this version is the lite version of AndroXplorer, version 2. It is a free application without ads. This version DOES NOT support compression or encryption.
Advanced version of AndroXplorer, version 3 and later, supports seamless integration of encryption technology into a wide variety of archive formats. Version 3 and later supports password database file, import and export to third party password manager such as KeePass 2, kdbx. Wide ranging of archive formats support in version 3 include, but not limited to, Zip, 7z, Tar, GZip, BZip2, Xz, LZH, LHA and more. Support Zip encoding with Deflate, Deflate64, LZMA, PPMd and BZip2. 7z compression supports encoding with LZMA, LZMA2, PPMd and BZip2.
· AndroXplorer supports advanced multiple-views file browsing. View-to-view navigation is as easy as swiping left or right. Each view has a self-contained folder with full file manager functions.
· Another key feature of AndroXplorer are the sliding drawers for file sorting, navigation and toolbar. File sorting has never been easier with this approach. Pull down the pertinent drawer for sorting, tap on the sort type to sort, tap again for ascending or descending sorting. These uniquely designed sliding drawers also provide fast navigation within a view, making it a very smooth flow of operation from folder to folder and subsequently performing file operations easily within the destination folder.
· To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
· Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer is very convenient to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references.
· AndroXplorer also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or RegEx.
· Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers.
· Fast thumbnails view mode.
· Selectable color theme.
· and many more
What's New in This Release:
· [+] Update Button
· [=] Fine tune search module using pro version
· [=] New Cut, Copy, Paste processor, it is faster now
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Fixed Theme Change FC bug
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· [=] fixed share bug
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Adisasta Software»:
Ghost Commander Ghost Commander is a keyboard oriented file manager/FTP client with two panels. The development was inspired by the famous (Norton|Midnight|Total) Commander applications. If you are familiar with those, you will find Ghost Commander very convenient.
It has two separate panels, each of them can show files from different folders
UNCOPT File Browser Free UNCOPT File Browser Free is a file manager for Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), with a nice user interface and features similar to Astro or ES File Manager. The app can be used to browse the phone's file system, internal memory and sdcard. It treats zip files as if they are just folders, including nested archives
File Expert File Expert is a small fast and powerful file manager for Android platform. Supports all file operations. It can share your cell phone files using FTP/HTTP via WIFI. It means you can access your mobile phone on your computer without any cable. File Expert also can access your computer which is running SMB file sharing service
figofuture Android File Manager figofuture Android File Manager - File browser for Android. Can use the system relative software to open apk/image/audio/video/pdf/document files
Norton mobile utilities beta Norton mobile utilities beta - is a utilities package which includes 4 useful options. You can stop or clear the started applications with the help of APPS option. Usage option will help you make diagnostics on mobile connection usage. Devise option will inform you about the condition of your battery, processor and net. Installer option manages software installation
Free Apps Center Powerful functions, easy operation and high compatibility, these are all important factors for the reason why Free Mobile Helper becomes a customer-oriented product
AndExplorer AndExplorer is a file manager for Android-powered devices. It allows browsing files and folders stored on device and sdcard. It can sort by name, size and date. Rename, delete, create folder features are available. It is able to uncompress ZIP, GZIP and TAR files too. It can be called from another application through Intent facilities
File Manager Master File Manager Master allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs
ES File Explorer File Manager ES File Explorer File Manager - ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager. It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on AndroXplorer Lite:
Yuo are the best
Date: 15 Jul 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS