FileSlick is a file manager with revolutionary gesture control, for a slick and easy approach to managing your files! FileSlick features:
· Root support
· Launching files / Sharing files
· Copy/Move/Delete/Rename Files and Folders
· Create Folders
· Preview and info for image files
· Filter support to find files in large folders
· Disable adverts option
· Theme Browser
· Modify permissions for root mode
· Toggle mount points between ReadWrite and ReadOnly
· Save hotlinks to folders of your choice
· SMB Support
· FTP Support
· ZIP Support
· Search in sub folders recursively
· Search for text inside files
· Quick access to remount / and /system as RO or RW (root only)
· Batch set folder/file permissions (root mode)
· Browse folders while performing file operations
· Total, Free, Used space for mount points
· Overlay support - Filesize Overlay
· Language Translations: English, Dutch, German, French, Greek, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Italian, Polish, Japanese
What's New in This Release:
· New advanced filter button added to normal filter. Currently allows filtering by date and filesize.
· Option to locally cache remote or archived files to allow them to be opened by other apps.
· Stability improvements for SMB mode.
What's New in 1.6.0:
· New view log option in root mode to see all root commands and responses
· Updated translations
· Changed default theme to a faster, simpler gray one
What's New in 1.5.9:
· SMB Bug fixes
· Fix to allow moving files between drives
· New media scan option in preferences
What's New in 1.5.5:
· Can set language explicitly in preferences
· 'Last Place' will automatically be added when changing places to allow quick access to the last place you were in.
What's New in 1.5:
· Vietnamese translation
· Support for Android 2.1 devices
· Bluetooth folder browsing / download / upload
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Optimized thumbnails for search displays
· New wakelock permission to allow for long transfers
· Dialog fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «RyanZA»:
z4mod z4mod is another lagfix for Samsung Galaxy S. This one is a bit different from existing lagfixes though:
- Differences from OCLF: Uses native EXT/JFS instead of loopback mounts. Loopback mounts in linux can be a bit flakey at times, especially when they're on RFS. So this is generally better
OCLF (One Click Lag Fix) OCLF- This is an APK (Normal Android App) that will install an EXT2 lag fix for you.
The APK itself can support a number of different lag fixes. It currently has the old OCLF V1 fix, which uses symlinks, and it now also has a new V2 fix which uses bind mounts.
How to use this:
Copy over the APK file onto your phone, and run/install it as normal using 'My Files'
RealBench RealBench is an application for benchmarking the file system. For now it has just one benchmark -- a benchmark that heavily stresses the file system for both reading and writing, as well as heavily stressing ram and the garbage collector. Basically, this is a benchmark designed to do as poorly as possible with the SGS's stock problems
Visual Traceroute Visual Traceroute will show you, on a map, the path your data travels to any server in the world
QuickSnap QuickSnap - Very simple application that makes up (slightly) for not having a dedicated camera button.
Install the application, put a shortcut to it on your homepage. Shortcut will open (as quickly as possible) a preview window. Tapping anywhere on the screen will take a photo. Back button to exit.
EStrongs File Explorer EStrongs File Explorer- Free,Featured File manager & Appmanager & taskkiller which explores the phone & PC
AndroXplorer Lite AndroXplorer - A new way to explore your Android mobile device. AndroXplorer is an intuitive, user friendly, features rich and sophisticated file manager.
Please kindly be informed that this version is the lite version of AndroXplorer, version 2. It is a free application without ads. This version DOES NOT support compression or encryption
File Manager Master File Manager Master allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs
AL File Manager AL File Manager - ANDLABS brings to you the most simple, intuitive and lightweight file manager for Android devices.
The AL File Manager helps you to access and manage all the files on your SD-card.
· Browse your Device
· Open files
· Move files
· Delete files
· Rename files
· Send files via facebook, Gmail, MMS, ..
Ghost Commander - Samba Plugin A plug-in to the Ghost Commander file manager to access Windows network shared folders (also referenced as SMB, Samba, CIFS or even NetBios).
To use this plugin from "Ghost Commander" go to Menu->Location->"Open Windows network share". Enter your server name and the credentials (if any). Tap the "Connect" button
Android File Browser Android File Browser is a simple file system explorer, which can browse through the system directories and open files.
It is a slightly improved version of the previous browser and a tutorial for Android developers at the same time. Comparing to the older version, Android File Browser 2.0 features graphic icons for each type of files
Bna File Manager Bna File Manager is a fast file manager. Access files on your Phone/SD Card. Create new folders, move, delete, copy, paste, rename, and everything else you would want to do with a Bna file manager
File Expert Black Leather Theme This is Black Leather Theme plugin for File Expert
To use this plugin, you must have File Expert V4.1.3 or higher version to be installed on your phone
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on FileSlick:
Date: 15 Nov 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS