GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.0
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Gym Guide 110+ exercise database Integrated Body Mass Index Calculator Customizable workout plans Nutrition and Supplementation facts
NI WorkTrak NI WorkTrak - track travel mileage, drive time and GPS validated check-in. IMPORTANT NOTE: To enable this application, you must have a Natural Insight user ID and Password from your employer
betaOfitness Easily schedule your appointments, post to facebook, and notify us if your late. Not too bad right?