MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
|VLC Remote (beta)|
Control VLC media player on your PC from your phone. Remote control for VLC media player. Instructions, source code, and license available at: http://code.google.com/p/android-vlc-remote/
Android SqueezeCenter / Squeezebox Remote Control App
|DeskRoll Remote Desktop|
Have your computers at your finger tips: remote access is just a few taps away. Remotely access your business apps and important files, do troubleshooting and maintenance, help your friends and family
Your computers, managed. Monitor and manage your computers using this securely encrypted mobile app that gives you total control of your PC's from anywhere. Key Features: Monitor: - View the status and uptime of all computers - View the current CPU usage and usage history chart
This application is capable of remote controlling your Windows OS
|iSpyoo Mobile Spy App|
ISpyoo track GPS location, iPhone Spy Software, Android Spy Software, Cell Phone Tracker, Spy on Phone Calls, SMS Spy, Viber Spy, WhatsApp Spy
|TuxAndDroid Test Release|
Android application to control Tuxdroid
See phone notifications, such as phone ring, SMS and low battery, on the screen of your Mac with Growl
A sensor-based remote controller for VLC
***Important: Only download this version of SplashID if instructed by your IT administrator. For our consumer version, download SplashID Safe instead.***