JReader - JReader is an offline Google Reader client for Android. It is optimized for fast RSS reading. All you need to use the app is a Google account and Google Reader with subscribed feeds. JReader features watched item notifications, so you won't miss important news, and filters that ensure you will never read the news you are not interested in. JReader features:
· Filters: automatically marks items as read according to user's filters;
· Watching: get notified when items contain defined search words and phrases;
· Full two-way sync with Google Reader;
· Multiuser: support multiple accounts;
· Clean and easy to use controls and interface;
· Always at hand Action Bar buttons for quick frequently used actions;
· Download feeds for offline reading;
· Scheduled fast synchronization;
· Tablet support with fragments layout;
· Share articles to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. (if Android apps for these services are installed);
· Minimum bandwidth usage and maximum security through data compression and https secure connection to Google servers.
What's New in This Release:
· NEW: Completely reworked current theme.
· NEW: App share menu with options to share JReader: via Google+, by posting or following on Twitter, posting, recommending or liking on Facebook and emailing.
· NEW: Context menu in items view with basic post related and sharing tasks.
· NEW: Quick share buttons for G+, Facebook, Twitter, Email sharing in expanded item view (More sharing option moved to context menu).
· NEW: Sharing tasks in feed context menu.
What's New in 1.1.120:
· NEW: Added "Recent Changes" dialog;
· NEW: Added "Feedback" form.
· NEW: Added Google analytics.
· NEW: Added preferences screen for new filter defaults;
· NEW: Search in the filter manager.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Jyvee»:
eReader Prestigio eReader Prestigio - Discover a new way of eReading with plenty of customizable settings. Experience more than 620,000 ebooks in 22 languages here and now. Choose your book from “My Shelf” and set off on an adventure.
Note: Download the complete manual of functions & features of eReader Prestigio app, from this link
My Reader My Reader provides a way to read txt files on the sdcard, with a flow action to go to previous and next page
TalkBack TalkBack is a screen reader that provides spoken feedback when
using native Android applications.
1. Go to Settings -> Accessibility
nookReader nookReader - gReader is an application to format Google Reader items for reading on the nook.
For gReader to operate successfully, you need a file named 'reader.settings' in a '/system/media/sdcard/.settings/' directory (you'll need to create '.settings') which contains your username on the first line, and your password on the second line
Moon+ Reader Your finger ebook reader with rich features. Book reader with powerful controls & full functions. *Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries. *Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation
Mobo Read A powerful reader that gives you a more creative reading experience with various turning effects
nookLibrary Application to browse, sort & search local books
FullReader+ FullReader is a free universal reader for Android; the functionality of Full Reader embraces everything necessary
PDF Files Search Engine Free PDF Files Search Engine Free - Millions of free books, documents, etc. available to you for download in PDF format.
Find interesting materials for yourself and download them on the device.
* Free textbooks;
> * E-journals;
* Free e-book libraries;
* Articles of different subjects
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on JReader:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS