MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
DesktopCONNECT allows the user to remotely control their computers in their home or business network from their Android Smartphone or Tablet
|TeamViewer for Android|
With the TeamViewer App for Android you are able to access remote computers from everywhere. It allows you to give spontaneous support as well as having permanent access to unattended computers.
Support your clients and colleagues spontaneously.
Access your office desktop with all of its documents and installed applications
|Media Remote for Tablet|
"Media Remote" is an App designed to let you take control of some of Sony’s latest Blu-ray/TV/AV Receiver Products. Check the Sony website for a list of compatible models
AirDroid is a fast, free app that lets you wirelessly manage and control your Android device from a web browser Over-The-Air.
Enjoy below features after installation from the comfort of your favorite web browser on desktop or other devices:
Transfer files between Android devices and computers.
Cut, copy, paste, search, rename or delete files on the SD card
myRemote - Simply the best remote control for Windows Media Center available for Android devices.
Download the Android application.
Download the Windows setup file and run the installer.
Right click the myRemote icon in the taskbar to find your Media IP number.
Type that IP number into the settings page and you are done
|Google TV Remote (Android)|
Google TV Remote (Android) - Turn your Android device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. You can also share videos and web pages with the TV and even use your voice to search for content.
To get started, connect your Android device to the same network as your Google TV
Tablet Remote - Control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
Tablet Remote let you control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words
|ExactSpy Mobile Spy App|
ExactSpy is a shockingly powerful spy program that unveils just about anything someone is doing on their phone. There is very little this slim app can't figure out, and it can completely hide itself from your intended target so they never know it's there
|Chrome Remote Desktop|
Chrome Remote Desktop - safely connect to the remote desktop. Your computer must be connected to the net. Make sure you apply a safe password so as other users don't have free access. You can use all functions of your computer after connection
domus.Link is an Android frontend for the domus.Link web service and interface to the Heyu X10 controller under Linux. Design focuses on separating configuration from actual controls thus giving the user a simple and user friendly GUI. The primary concern being that anyone with little or no knowledge of home automation systems can easily manage/administer the system