BlueGPS4Droid is an application for using an external Bluetooth GPS on Android devices.
The application starts a service, then connects to a Bluetooth device (NMEA GPS) and creates a mock GPS provider which can be used to replace the internal GPS.
It's also possible to log the external GPS NMEA data in a file on the device.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix: correction in SiRF options summary description (English, French, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish)
· Bug fix: correction in NMEA checksum calculation
· Bugfix: NMEA sentences without checksum weren't correctly parsed
· Update copyright info in source and about app message
What's New in 1.2.5:
· Add Russian translation (thanks to skleroz)
What's New in 1.2.2:
· BlueGps4Droid version 1.2.2 for Cupcake and Donuts - Do not use with Eclair, Froyo or Gingerbread !!!
· Bluetooth support is provided using the backport-android-bluetooth package
· Add an option to force auto-activation of the chosen location provider (useful when the device defines a GPS provider but doesn't provide the preferences used to enable/disable it).
· Update copyright infos.
· Decrease the alleged power consumption of the bluetooth GPS (so now bluetooth GPS should consume less power than internal GPS).
· Change default retries number before auto-closing BlueGPS4Droid.
· Bug fix (Ticket #5: BlueGPS loops forever when SIRF is enabled but connection cannot be established).
· Bug fixed (Ticket #6: Cannot add mock provider if it exists already).
· Closing of bluetooth connection improvements.
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Add Spanish translation.
· Change launcher and notification icons
What's New in 1.2.0:
· Add SiRF configuration management (NMEA sentences - SBAS - Static Navigation)
· Add verifications: if bluetooth or mock locations are not enabled, the service is not started.
· Add alert messages to explain why the service cannot be started if bluetooth or mock locations are not enabled
· If device doesn't have an internal GPS, the bluetooth GPS provider is enabled automatically
· Add an about window that gives the version of application, licensing information and where the sources may be downloaded
GPS Quick Location Share GPS Quick Location Share is the best way to easily share your address through text message, email or social media
Mobbyway Mobbyway based on both internet mobile technologies and GPS, Mobbyway allows you to know easily, at any time, your relatives’ exact position on a map if they have accepted it and if they are connected to the network.Mobbyway is also a help on the road network with a local alert system of a dangerous zone which is carried out with the network of members
Android Photo GeoTag Take pictures with your mobile phone and incorporate the data of the geographical location
GPS tracker free gps sevice GPS tracker free gps sevice - Free-gps.net - the official mobile app for gps tracking service www.free-gps.net
gOmniAgent (Android) gOmniAgent provides real-time tracking of mobile devices. It runs silently in the background with no user interface, and helps monitoring minors and your beloved ones from the gOmniTracker mobile application or from gOmniTracker.com. It keeps track of out-of-coverage locations until the device is connected back to the server
OpenSatNav OpenSatNav brings open-source satellite navigation to Android handsets.
· All code is open source.
· Global maps and navigation based on OpenStreetMap data
· Navigation by car, bicycle or by foot
GPS Status GPS Status is an application which displays the information received from the phone's GPS receiver. In addition to the basic location information it can extract and display the state and location of each visible GPS satellite which is displayed on a simple sky view. The outer circle represents the horizon while the center corresponds to the zenith right above your head
FindShip Find any ship all over the world! With FindShip, you can track your vessel' movements realtime on the map
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on BlueGPS4Droid:
yes i have. but google maps can't find my locatio
Date: 28 Mar 13
Hi, Has anyone managed to install this app?
Date: 18 Mar 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS