Geopaparazzi is a tool developed to do fast qualitative technical and scientific surveys. Its strength is its direct connection to the BeeGIS GIS, that can be used to further process the collected data.
Even if the main aim is in the field of surveying, it contains tools that can be of great use also to tourists that want to keep a geo-diary.
What's New in This Release:
· map buttons layout for low resolution phones
· gps status as colored line at bottom of map view
· completely remove afreechart since depending on non free piece of lib
· preference to scale OSM map text
· preference to keep the screen on
· fix for kmz export with images and sketches
What's New in 2.6.1:
· this version contains a fix for a bug on negative positions in the map
What's New in 2.6.0:
· support for OSM points and their synchronization
· integration with mixare augmented reality engine
· support for OGC GeoSMS. In sending with Panic/Status messages, in parsing and visualizing of incoming GeoSMS
· possibility to load extra bookmarks from a bookmarks.csv in the application folder
· enhancement in the charting of gps paths
· the project has been split in a library project and application project
· the map tiles are no longer deleted from the disk (happened in certain low memory situation)
GPS Tracker GPS tracker for Android supporting KML export (Google Earth) and raw format export as txt data
Turbo GPS Turbo GPS - The known all-in-one GPS and Sensor manager, now for Android.
Supports waypoints, tracks, sensors, compass, import/export, routes, 3D map and more.
What's New in This Release:
· Less size
· Updated Map when Tracks are drawn
· Fixed bug when Running track (direction arrow)
GPS Location Lite GPS Location Lite - Use your Android phone as a professional GPS logging device.
Record different tracks and export gpx-files to sdcard.
View Distance, Time, Speed, Altitude, Latitude and Longitude.
In the GPS Location Lite settings you could choose gps or network provider. GPS interval (5-60 seconds) and some other preferences are adjustable
YGPS Satellites Lightweight utility for Android smartphones that displays the location of all the GPS satellites along with their signal strength
Yandex navigator Yandex navigator - is a useful application which will easily make the best route for you by means of GPS, taking into consideration traffic jams and other road situations. Voiced hints are available which will inform you on accidents or roads under repair. The application will offer several routes. During the dark part of a day night mode is available
AndNav2 (Android) AndNav2 is a navigation system for Android-powered phones. AndNav2 is based on free mapdata by OpenStreetMap.org. AndNav2 will provide full audible turn-by-turn realtime route-guidance. AndNav2 has unique features, like Text-2-Speech, an accessibility-study (aka 'Where can I get in 30 minutes') or avoiding customizable areas, i.e
GPShake Lite With GPShake you can track your GPS location, create GPX files, whenever you want with a shake of your phone! This means battery life saving! A great usage example could be when you want to geotagging your photo made with an external camera
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Geopaparazzi:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS