3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Richard Gruet»:
Mobile Network Monitor Mobile Network Monitor - This application helps users understand their own mobile phone network data traffic usage, in order to better control the cost of data traffic.
· 2G/3G and Wi-Fi network data traffic monitoring capabilities.
· Network data traffic to warn function.
· Real time monitoring of network data charts and summary
NetSentry NetSentry is a network traffic alert system for the Android operating system. It keeps track of how much data is transferred over each network interface of your Android system. When certain usage levels are reached you will be notified over the notification facility.
· Tracks the data transmitted over all active network interfaces
IP Tools IP Tools - a convenient and powerful tool for network analysis.
The program includes the most common tools that you can
found in Windows and Linux.All the need for information about the ip address or website
now in your device
5 VPN 5 VPN - Starting a VPN connection on Android is not very convenient. Normally it requires 7 clicks and writing a password. If you want to avoid writing the password, you can copy it to the clipboard, and then paste it, for a total of 11 clicks. With this application however, it can be done in 5 fast clicks and no password
AndFTP AndFTP is a FTP/SFTP client for for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several FTP servers. It comes with both a device file browser and a FTP file browser. It provides download and upload features with resume support. Use device menu to rename, delete, copy, set permissions and create folders
Android Developer Shell The Android Developer Shell allows you to run a telnet server on your Android device and allows you to spoof locations. Since it is a telnet server, you can easily test your own app without switching to another app (like location spoofer) for location spoofing
FastFTP FastFTP is a fast and tiny FTP client for Android
I-Jetty I-Jetty is a port of the popular Jetty open-source web container to run on Android phones.Having a "personal" webserver on your phone opens up a world of possibilities, letting you run your favourite existing webapps in your mobile environment.
It also means that you can bring the contents of your mobile phone to your normal desktop browser
AziLink AziLink is an application that allows USB tethering for Android-based phones, without requiring root access. It works by using a Java-based NAT that communicates with OpenVPN on the host computer. It has been tested on MacOS, Windows, and Linux. The connection will be forwarded over the phone's active network service, which can be either WiFi or 3G/EDGE
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on 3G Watchdog:
Date: 26 Aug 15
how to 3G watchdog
Date: 18 Jul 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS