Google Docs (Android) - Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs application.
· Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
· Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
· Make quick changes to spreadsheets
· View your documents, PDFs, images and more.
· Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
· Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
· Share docs with your phone's contacts
What's New in This Release:
· Create, view and edit Google documents with our new Android editor
· Rich text formatting (bold, italics, underline, font color, background color)
· Layout tools (bulleted lists, numbered lists, indentation)
· Real-time collaboration - see edits from others in seconds
· Cursor presence and highlighting
What's New in 1.0.43:
· Make any file available offline for view access while not connected.
· Manage offline content, including seeing what's out of date.
· Automatic syncing of offline content while on wifi.
· Star and rename files while offline.
· Improved reading experience of Google documents while on a tablet.
What's New in 1.0.30:
· Optimized experience for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
· New 3-panel interface for improved browsing
· Details panel showing a thumbnail and sharing information
· Improved sharing experience with autocomplete system
· Landscape or portrait mode
· Improved video playback
What's New in 1.0.20:
· Fixes a problem with logging in.
What's New in 1.0.16:
· Available in 46 languages.
· Copy an image from your Android gallery directly to the Google Docs Web Clipboard.
· Open your documents with any compatible installed app.
· Send any document as an attachment through email, MMS, or another installed app.
What's New in 1.0.10:
· Lots of improvements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
SoundBack SoundBack - augments TalkBack with additional non-speech auditory cues that make the interaction both efficient and fun
Google Pinyin IME (Android) Google Pinyin IME (Android) - Google Pinyin Input Method for Android.
Please enable in "Settings" -> "Language & keyboard settings"
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input.
· Better support for tablet devices.
· Use system's Google account for dictionary synchronization
Google Earth (Android) Google Earth (Android) - Use Google Earth to fly around the planet with the swipe of a finger. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search by voice for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more.
For tablet users on Android 3
Blogger (Android) Blogger (Android) - Experience the official version of the Blogger app.
You can easily publish posts with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them.
Blogging on the go is made easy with the Blogger app
Google Listen (Android) Google Listen (Android) - Search thousands of audio feeds for breaking news, subscribe to favorites and manage with Google Reader on your desktop. Then listen to streaming items or download for later. Keep informed while commuting, exercising, gardening, cleaning and more..
Google Voice Search Google Voice Search - Quickly search your phone, the web, and nearby locations by speaking, instead of typing. Call your contacts, get directions, and control your mobile phone with Voice Actions
Google Books (Android) Google Books (Android) - Build your ebooks library in the cloud with Google Books: jump right into a bestseller or select from nearly 3 million free ebooks
GTalk (Android) Google Talk client that lets you instantly message your friends and family from your Android phone
Gmail (Android) Gmail (Android) - The dedicated Gmail application integrated with Contacts and Android applications
Google Voice Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number
Excel Ögreniyorum Excel ogrenirken faydalanabileceginiz; belge olusturma, tablo olusturma, matematiksel islem ve fonksiyonlar, grafik islerimleri ve yazdirma vb excel ile ilgili her konuda yardim alabileceginiz bir uygulama
iBox iBox is a powerful information management tool for Android.
· Encrypted data to secure storage.
· Super note and notepad function, support text, audio, hand-painted, etc.
· Typesetting features, easy to read and mark.
· Multi-way sharing: SMS, mail, file
HP ePrint Home & Biz Wirelessly print most digital content to HP Inkjet and select LaserJet printersHP ePrint Home & Biz enables easy mobile printing of most digital content (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photos, PDF and text files)
OfficeSuite Pro 5 (Trial) View, Edit and Share your office documents on the go! OfficeSuite 5 out now! Create, view, edit and share Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments and view PDF files on your Android based phone with a single complete feature-rich mobile office solution
Adobe acrobat reader Adobe acrobat reader - is a mobile version of the application which allows you to open PDF files. The quality of the files is like on the computer. Game features: Simple file editing, Handy tools search, Apply Multi-Touch gestures, double tap, zooming, scrolling
APV PDF Viewer APV PDF Viewer - Native Android PDF viewer based on the MuPDF library.
What's New in This Release:
· Stability and performance improvements
What's New in 0.3
CamScanner -Android Device PDF Creator Turn device to document scanner CamScanner is the greatest invention in 21th century.— Jose Michael I scan newspapers articles to keep as file and share it on the internet and scan personal docs to my own records
Document Mailer "Document Mailer" is an application used to take any picture and email it instantly in pdf format. This application makes sharing easy and instant. All you have to do is just configure the mail settings in the application and you are good to go
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Docs (Android):
Date: 26 Aug 16
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS