S3Anywhere is an Amazon S3 file manager for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several S3 buckets. It comes with both handset and S3 file managers. It provides download and upload features. Resume support for download is available. File managers allows renaming, deleting, and copying files. You can view permissions (ACL) on each file.Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) is an online service provided by Amazon.com, that allows anyone (web designers, individuals, companies ...) to store large amounts of data online.
· Handset and S3 bucket file managers.
· Upload and download with cancel support.
· Resume support for download.
· Rename file(s) support.
· Delete file(s) support.
· Copy file(s) support.
· Permissions (ACL) viewer on S3 objects.
· Multiple S3 settings support.
· Secure (SSL) S3 connection support.
What's New in This Release:
· Non-US bucket support added in free version.
· French translation added.
· Android 4.1 support added.
What's New in 1.8:
· Amazon server-side encryption support added.
· HostEurope storage support added.
· Android 4.0 support added.
What's New in 1.7:
· WiFi only option added for folder synchronization.
· On-the-clock support added for scheduled synchronization.
· Sync widget added [Pro version only].
What's New in 1.5:
· Mirror local support added for folder synchronization [Pro version only].
· Full sdcard synchronization alert moved into warn for mirror remote.
· Export settings to file added.
· Remote mkdir support added.
· Threading minor bug fixed.
· Android 3.1 support.
What's New in 1.4:
· Reduced Redundancy Storage support added.
· Empty folders bug fixed on synchronization.
What's New in 1.2:
· Europe, Asia, US West bucket location.
· Import AWS settings.
· Bucket creation bug fixed.
· Ascending/descending sort switch added.
· App2SD support added.
· Options screen improved.
· Menu icons updated.
· Android 2.3 support
What's New in 1.1:
· Show hidden files option added.
· File/folder details menu added.
· Folder usage (total size, amount of files and subfoders) in details.
· Recurse subfolders to display amount of files before deletion.
· Copy support from internal device items (Audio/Images/Video).
· File extension for media store export option added.
· .aac, .m3u, .m2a, .s3m, .log, .wmv extensions added.
· Large screens support added.
· ChangeLogs dialog added.
· Android 2.2 support.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «LYSESOFT»:
AndSMB AndSMB is a SMB (Samba/CIFS) client for Android devices. It allows connecting to shared folders hosted on Windows or Samba servers over Wifi/3G/4G. It allows managing several connections with authentication. It comes with both a device file browser and a SMB file browser. It provides download and upload support for files and folders
AndFTP (your FTP client) Your FTP/SFTP clientAndFTP is a FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP client. It can manage several FTP configurations. It comes with both device and FTP file browser. It provides download, upload and share features with resume support
GSAnywhere GSAnywhere is an application for Google Storage. It allows browsing your remote buckets on the Google storage cloud. You can copy, rename, delete and view permissions (ACL) on any remote object. It provides download and upload features. Resume support is available for downloads. A local file manager is also available for browsing and opening files on your device
WorldWideTime WorldWideTime is an application that displays time in cities all around the world with widgets. It can display date, week number and extra info such as country, state, phone code, currency, population, area in square km, country capital, GMT offset, DST start/end date and time zone.
12-hour and 24-hour clock setup are available
BucketUpload BucketUpload is an application that allows uploading files to an Amazon S3 bucket, Flickr, any web server or any FTP server. Files could be images, audios, videos or any documents available on your Android device. BucketUpload provides a file browser able to list folders from local file system, sd card and shared content providers
AndExplorer AndExplorer is a file manager for Android-powered devices. It allows browsing files and folders stored on device and sdcard. It can sort by name, size and date. Rename, delete, create folder features are available. It is able to uncompress ZIP, GZIP and TAR files too. It can be called from another application through Intent facilities
AndFTP AndFTP is a FTP/SFTP client for for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several FTP servers. It comes with both a device file browser and a FTP file browser. It provides download and upload features with resume support. Use device menu to rename, delete, copy, set permissions and create folders
File Manager (Explorer) File Manager (Explorer) is best and Fastest Free File Manager.
Cool UI design, user friendly Features
And explorer And explorer - is a wonderful explorer for Android device swhich is distinct in fast loading speed, nice interface and simple system of controls. File manager allows you to look through the file content placed in your phone or memory card
Easy Filer Easy Filer is a File Manager with a simple and intuitive UI
Norton mobile utilities beta Norton mobile utilities beta - is a utilities package which includes 4 useful options. You can stop or clear the started applications with the help of APPS option. Usage option will help you make diagnostics on mobile connection usage. Devise option will inform you about the condition of your battery, processor and net. Installer option manages software installation
File Expert Hello Kitty Theme This is Hello Kitty Theme plugin for File Expert.
To use this plugin, you must have File Expert V4.1.3 or higher version to be installed on your phone
Android File Browser Android File Browser is a simple file system explorer, which can browse through the system directories and open files.
It is a slightly improved version of the previous browser and a tutorial for Android developers at the same time. Comparing to the older version, Android File Browser 2.0 features graphic icons for each type of files
Box Box - Box for Android lets you easily view, access and share files:*Browse files on Box*View documents, media & other files (5GB Free)*Share links to files*Create and upload files from your device*Search through filesBox's web-based service also lets you share, manage and collaborate on content online. Visit www.box.net
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on S3Anywhere:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS