Calorie Counter by FatSecret - A simple tool to find all the Calorie and Nutrition Facts for the foods you eat.
**If app icon/link not working please reboot/restart phone**
Calorie Counter is the essential app to simply find nutritional info for the food you eat and easily keep track of your meals, exercise and weight.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
What's New in This Release:
· New User Interface. Performance Improvements. Bug Fixes.
School Lunch Tips School Lunch Tips That Will Keep You Sane. At the end of the day, if they don't starve or get scurvy
Mensa UPB This application offers users the most current cafeteria-diet of the University of Paderborn
Diet & Food Tracker Lose weight and get in shape with this free app from SparkPeople.com. SparkPeople.com, the world's most popular diet and fitness site, proudly offers this free app—a mobile extension of our platform—to Android users
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Calorie Counter by FatSecret:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS