GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.1
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Pilates Tips PRO Enjoy the benefits of pilates while doing pilates exercises at home! Follow pilates tips and watch pilates videos and pictures of pilates moves that will help you build flexibility and core strength!
LiftPro A powerful fitness/workout tracker: routines, exercises, stats, goals, tools
7 Minutes Workout The 7 Minutes Workout now supports Google Fit, And comes with the new abs workout!
Muscle Building Workouts Want to build your muscles and burn the fat? This new application contains videos with programs and routines to help you build muscle mass and lean muscle in the shortest time possible