MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Terminal emulator for Android
ZXdroid A ZX Spectrum emulator for the Android platform based on FUSE.
· Accurate Spectrum 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
· Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon 512, Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
· Runs at true Speccy speed on any device you're likely to try it on
|Android Vista Lite|
Make your Android device look like Windows Vista and Windows 7!
Lollipop launcher - is a fast and multifunctional skin for your Android smartphone. It supports portrait and landscape scrolling, adjustable gestures, wide range of interesting effects, fast start of applications and many other options
GottaGo Lite - Helps you to say bye to some boring person or meeting. The application emulates incoming call at scheduled time. So you can say i Gotta Go - i have very important call ...
The incoming screen looks as real one.
You do not have to keep the application open. You can choose built in, your own .mp3 and .ogg ringtones or just vibrate
AndroidC64 is an emulator for the most popular Homecomputer of the 80s, the Commodore 64. If you want to see the old C64 become alive on your mobile device then try this emulator
|Android Seven Lite|
Android Seven Lite - Make your Android device look like Windows Vista and Windows 7!
What's New in This Release:
· Seven preferences setting shortcut is added on home screen.
What's New in 2.2.4
PPSSPP Gold - Play PSP games on your Android device, at high definition with extra features!
PPSSPP is the best, original and only PSP* emulator for Android
|PPSSPP - PSP emulator|
PPSSPP is the best, original and only PSP emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device all may not run at full speed. Buy PPSSPP Gold to support the development. Please note that ARMv6-based devices may have various kinds of issues, and more modern devices are recommended