Scriptify - Firefox Addon - Scriptify allows you to easily create and manage restartless add-ons made from Scriptish and Greasemonkey userscripts. Once you have created an add-on, Scriptify makes it easy for you to manage it, and can automatically update it to maintain compatibility with Firefox rolling releases.
Add-ons created by Scriptify are small and efficient, and unlike Greasemonkey add-ons, are loaded from the compile cache in recent Firefox releases.
In addition to the standard Greasemonkey API, Scriptified scripts have the following added API functions:
· GM_loadScript to load additional scripts.
· GM_makeDOM to create DOM trees from E4X XML literals.
· GM_finish to prematurely stop the script from loading, as the return statement is not allowed at the top level.
· GM_reportError to log errors and stack traces to the Error Console.
· GM_debug to log messages to the Error Console only when debugging preferences are set.
· GM_setClipboard, per Scriptish, to write text to the clipboard.
· GM_ready to execute code when the page is ready, for scripts which are injected early in the load sequence.
· GM_xmlhttpRequest responses have additional responseXML and responseJSON properties.
· Additionally, add-ons can create their own chrome-privileged API functions through API scripts when necessary.
What's New in This Release:
· Go to gross contortions to ensure that the Windows add-on manager does not balk at us.
What's New in 0.2.1:
· Some compatibility fixes.
· Preserve em:localized blocks on install.rdf writeout.
· Minor startup performance improvement for generated add-ons.
setenv - Firefox Addon setenv - Firefox Addon - This add-on automatically sets environment variables on platforms like Android where doing so system-wide is difficult. Preferences starting with "extensions.setenv." are automatically transformed to environment variables. So, creating the preference extensions.setenv.PATH automatically updates the PATH to its value
Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon - While it used to be possible to disable add-on compatibility checking entirely, by setting the extensions.checkCompatibility preference to false, it is now necessary to set a different preference for each new application version. This add-on re-enables the functionality of extensions
Bizz 2 Apps Bizz 2 Apps - is a utility for creating mobile applications. Embedded visual editor allows you to bring to life the most complicated functions without knowledge of software languages. You can develop a unique interface or use a ready template. Add user's modules to show the needed information in your application
Java Interview question This is a free android app and it have java and HR question.This app have more interview tips
Learn NGN This tutorial requires basic understanding of computer networking, signal processing and telecommuni
Learn JOGL This tutorial provides you the basic understanding of Java OpenGL library and its features
Learn Ruby on Rails This is a open source Ruby framework for developing database-backed web applications
Learn Go Programming Go programming language is a statically-typed language with syntax similar to that of C
Learn SIP v2 This tutorial is designed for absolute beginners
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on Scriptify - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS