Google Currents - Google Currents delivers beautiful magazine-like editions to your tablet and smartphone for high speed and offline reading. Features include:
* Publisher editions - Publishers such as Forbes, The Guardian, TechCrunch, PBS, Saveur, and more have produced hundreds of editions including full length, in-depth articles, videos, fine photography, and slideshows. Editions are free - covering news, business, lifestyle, fashion, sports, science, technology, design, food, entertainment and more.
* Fast scan - A new navigation mode lets you quickly swipe vertically to discover unread stories within an edition, swipe horizontally to move to the next edition within a category. Or, use the “sidebar” to jump ahead to a specific edition.
* Breaking stories - Google Currents uses Google search technology to deliver the hottest breaking stories in categories such as world, entertainment, sports, science, and more. As you travel to different countries, additional breaking stories are added to match your location.
* Saved stories - Run across an in-depth article that you want to read later, or a special recipe you want to keep? Star any story to be saved for later, in your personal Saved stories edition.
* Your favorite blogs and feeds - Instantly, turn your Google Reader subscriptions, or any of your favorite blogs/feeds into a beautiful edition with a magazine feel.
* Translate - Currents uses Google translate technology to translate editions into a preferred language of your choice. 44 languages are supported.
* Widget - Immediately see fresh news on your android home screen with the Google Currents widget.
Each edition is available for high speed offline reading, and provides quick-touch sharing. Google Currents self-adapts to differently sized phones and tablets, with subscriptions synchronized across devices. Google Currents - a reading experience not to be missed.
What's New in This Release:
· Audio playlist for editions with audio
· Audio media bar in app for stop, start, next, previous
· Story scanner audio icons for launching Audio directly
· Status bar audio controls when Currents audio is playing
· Syncing post read state between devices
· Bug fixes
|Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:|
|YouTube Remote (Android)|
YouTube Remote (Android) - With YouTube Remote you can use your Android device as a remote control when watching videos on a larger YouTube 'Leanback' screen, such as your desktop computer or Internet TV. On your larger screen navigate to youtube.com/leanback and sign in with the same account as on the phone
Google Keep - Google Keep is a note taking application for Android phones and tablets.
It allows you to create checklists, record voice notes and take photos and annotate them.
Notes are safely stored in the cloud and accessible from mobile devices and the web.
Google Keep also includes a handy widget which enables you to quickly create notes right from the homescreen
|Google Music (Android)|
Google Music (Android) - The Music application features a redesigned UI and now supports Music Beta by Google.
Music Beta is a new service from Google that gives you instant access to your personal music collection on the web and your compatible Android devices without the hassle of wires or syncing.
Available in the U.S. by invitation only and free for a limited time
|Google Books (Android)|
Google Books (Android) - Build your ebooks library in the cloud with Google Books: jump right into a bestseller or select from nearly 3 million free ebooks
|Google Sky Map|
Google Sky Map turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a window on the night sky
|Google Search (Android)|
Google Search (Android) - Search the web and your Android phone with the official Google Search app
Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
|Google Goggles (Android)|
Google Goggles (Android) - Goggles uses image recognition technology to recognize objects and return relevant search results. Identifies products, famous landmarks, storefronts, artwork, and popular images found online. Goggles can translate words in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese & Russian
|Google Play Newsstand|
Read your favorite magazines on your Android smartphone or tablet
Androidify yourself by customizing the little green Android as yourself, your family, your friends, anyone! Stretch it, shrink it, add a hoody, style its hair, throw on some shades, or even give it a parrot and a pirate hat
» show all