JReader - JReader is an offline Google Reader client for Android. It is optimized for fast RSS reading. All you need to use the app is a Google account and Google Reader with subscribed feeds. JReader features watched item notifications, so you won't miss important news, and filters that ensure you will never read the news you are not interested in. JReader features:
· Filters: automatically marks items as read according to user's filters;
· Watching: get notified when items contain defined search words and phrases;
· Full two-way sync with Google Reader;
· Multiuser: support multiple accounts;
· Clean and easy to use controls and interface;
· Always at hand Action Bar buttons for quick frequently used actions;
· Download feeds for offline reading;
· Scheduled fast synchronization;
· Tablet support with fragments layout;
· Share articles to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. (if Android apps for these services are installed);
· Minimum bandwidth usage and maximum security through data compression and https secure connection to Google servers.
What's New in This Release:
· NEW: Completely reworked current theme.
· NEW: App share menu with options to share JReader: via Google+, by posting or following on Twitter, posting, recommending or liking on Facebook and emailing.
· NEW: Context menu in items view with basic post related and sharing tasks.
· NEW: Quick share buttons for G+, Facebook, Twitter, Email sharing in expanded item view (More sharing option moved to context menu).
· NEW: Sharing tasks in feed context menu.
What's New in 1.1.120:
· NEW: Added "Recent Changes" dialog;
· NEW: Added "Feedback" form.
· NEW: Added Google analytics.
· NEW: Added preferences screen for new filter defaults;
· NEW: Search in the filter manager.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Jyvee»:
nookReader nookReader - gReader is an application to format Google Reader items for reading on the nook.
For gReader to operate successfully, you need a file named 'reader.settings' in a '/system/media/sdcard/.settings/' directory (you'll need to create '.settings') which contains your username on the first line, and your password on the second line
FBReader (Android) FBReader is an e-book reader for the Android platform. It is a clone of the FBReader book reader written in Java.
FBReaderJ supports epub, oeb and fb2(.zip) file formats. Visit 5 popular network libraries for a large set of e-books. Download and read a book directly from the program! Or put a file manually into /sdcard/Books directory
Moon Reader Moon Reader - read your favorite electronic books with maximum comfort. Adjust size and color of text. Use various animations for turning pages. Activate a special filter for reading at night. Virtual bookshelf will create an effect of a library in your smartphone
iReader (Full version) IReader is a e-book reader support online ebook libraries. Notice: If you install failed, please backup you data and uninstall old version first and re-install again. Support mail:
MyBookDroid The MyBookDroid application helps you keep track of:
-books you have read
-books you want to read
-your favorites books
-books you are reading right now
· Add books manually, by isbn or by barcode
· Find similar books on Amazon
· Share books with friends (facebook, mail.
TalkBack TalkBack is a screen reader that provides spoken feedback when
using native Android applications.
1. Go to Settings -> Accessibility
DNL eBook Reader DNL eBook Reader is a simple yet powerful eBook and ePub reader built to satisfy your mobile reading experience.
DNL reader also support purchases made from eBook.com which features eBooks from major publishers and authors around the world
EPUBReader - Firefox Addon EPUBReader - Firefox Addon - If you click on a link to an ePub file, you are normally prompted with the Firefox save dialog.
With EPUBReader installed, you don't see the dialog
FBReader non-GSM LitRes Plugin (Android) FBReader non-GSM LitRes Plugin (Android) - Additional features for FBReader litres.ru integration. Register new users directly from FBReader, top up your account via credit card.
This edition is for devices with no GSM module.
LitRes catalog is presented in FBReader network library by default. This plugin is not required for browsing catalog and for purchasing books
Inktera eBook Store Inktera makes it easy to find, purchase and read today’s most popular eBook titles wherever and whenever you want.
Find and purchase thousands of popular eBooks from all the major publishers and tons of independents. Browse and search bestsellers, new releases, lists, popular authors and categories
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on JReader:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS