Google+ (Android) is still in active development and not yet available to everyone. You need an invitation to sign in.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. With your permission, Instant Upload automatically puts the photos and videos you take into a private album in the cloud, so you can share them anytime, from anywhere. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they are checking in.
· Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
· Stream is where you can get updates from your circles or see what people are saying about things nearby.
· Instant Upload automatically uploads videos and photos to your own private album in the cloud, to make sharing a snap.
· Huddle is super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles.
What's New in This Release:
· Auto Awesome Stories now combine your photos, videos and the places you visit into beautiful travelogues.
· Auto Awesome Movies are now available on Android, iOS and the web, so lots more people will receive highlight reels of their photos and videos.
· You can now create animated GIFs and photobooth-style images on demand. Just tap the new plus button in Photos, and select either Motion or Mix.
· Really big photo libraries are now supported on Android, so you can access your many thousands of photos quickly and easily.
· You can now browse your entire photo library, as well as your highlights, by date. Just drag the new scroll bar to move forwards or backwards in time.
· Profiles now display total content views on both Android and the web. (You can choose to show or hide this number via settings.)
· A new navigation menu makes it easier to switch between your favorite circles and communities, as well as other places in the app.
· It's a lot easier to share content from your phone or table...
What's New in 4.3.0:
· Starting today you can start your edits on one device, and continue (or start over) on another. This means you can backup full-resolution photos from your desktop, edit them in seconds on your phone, then add some finishing touches from your tablet. (And you can revert to your originals at any time!) The technical term for this experience is non-destructive editing in the cloud, and we think you'll really enjoy it.
Brand new filters and creative tools:
· Now when you edit your photos, you'll have a powerful set of tools (like crop and rotate), 1-touch filters, and Snapseed-inspired enhancements (like Drama, Retrolux, and HDR Scape). Mix and match to make your photos look their absolute best.
A single view of all your photos:
· The new 'All' view displays your entire photo library - whether it's on your current device, or backed up in the cloud. If your library is really large (> 10s of thousands of photos), the app won't show all your photo...
What's New in 4.2.4:
· Shake your device to add snow to your photos. Just open one of your photos, shake your device, and snow will start falling. Shake again to save.
· Search across more stuff, from a single box. Now you can search for posts, people, photos and communities - all from one place. So the next time you're looking for something specific, just tap 'Search' and type what you want.
· Control who can buzz your phone, without missing notifications from others. If you only want certain people to be able to buzz your phone (like family), simply adjust your "Who can notify me" settings. Notifications from others will now appear in "Everything else," so you can read them whenever it's convenient.
· Explore content by category. Now when you visit the What's Hot stream, you'll be able to "go deeper" on a number of different categories - from Music and Science to Sports and Photography.
· Spread the love this holiday season. Now when you +1 posts in the stream, you'll see something lovely.
· Bug fixes and per...
What's New in 4.2.0:
· Discover posts that your friends have +1'd
What's New in 126.96.36.199928040:
· Stream content automatically updates when the app is started
· Ability to delete photos from Photos view
· Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 188.8.131.52852618:
· Set bigger cover photos, with a better aspect ratio
· Support for strikethrough formatting
· Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· New stream design (including comment previews and swiping through photo albums inline);
· Control the volume of posts that you see in your stream from individual circles/communities;
· New app setup flow;
· Filter search results by best or most recent;
· Tell others about a community (by sharing it or sending an invitation);
· Re-share posts to communities;
· Share your current location on your profile and control who can see it via G+ settings.
What's New in 3.5.3:
· Support for adding a link when creating a post
· New notifications tray
· Additional Community moderation features
What's New in 3.3.1:
· Several stability improvements and bug fixes
What's New in 3.2.2:
· Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 3.2.1:
· Google+ page owners can view, post and comment from mobile
· Discover people and topics more easily using 'Find people'
· Access photos from posts with 1-click
· New Home screen Widget re-design
What's New in 3.1.1:
· Teens can now create and join Hangouts from mobile
· Join Hangouts on Air from mobile
· Floating timestamp in photos view
· Shortcuts for post creation
· Ability to report abuse in Events
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Tablet support
· New feature: Events with Party Mode
· Visual refresh and improved navigation
· Improved circle management
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.6.0:
· Visual refresh of the stream and improved navigation
· Initiate a Hangout from the main menu
· Support for ringing hangout notification
· Support for post editing
· Messenger suggestions for people you may know
· Download photos from posts or Messenger conversations
What's New in 2.5.0:
· Support for hashtags in the stream
· Improved sharing support for 3rd Party apps
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 1.0.8:
· Fixed a bug that prevented installation on some devices
· Improved messenger notification reliability
· Numerous crash fixes
· Disable speakerphone when headset is plugged in for hangouts
· New translations
What's New in 1.0.7:
· Bug fixes in mobile hangouts
· Join hangouts from the mobile app
· Set profile photo
· Huddle is now Messenger
· Send photos in Messenger
· Reliability improvements in Messenger
· Long press on posts in stream to +1, share and mute
· Improved video playback support
· Improved public search for people
· Granular push notification settings
· Move app to your SD card
· Improved +mention support
What's New in 1.0.6:
· Reshare a post
· App now available in 38 languages
· Incremental improvements to notification reliability
· Clearer Instant Upload options in the initial setup dialog
· Bug fixes: Eliminate Instant Upload duplicates on HTC models , fixed "No name" issue in Huddle, hidden 1:1 huddles now reappear when new msgs are sent, fixed issue with notifications count changing when switching from portrait to landscape
· Other performance fixes and minor UI tweaks
What's New in 1.0.5:
· Improved notifications reliability
· "_add to circle" notifications shown in bulk
· Share stream posts to individual people
· Clicking a +mention takes you to the person's profile
· +mentions now autofill from your Circles
· Stream no longer resets to top when screen is rotated
· Nearby accuracy
· Start a 1:1 huddle from a person's profile or a group huddle from a circle profile
· Hide 1:1 huddles
· Clickable links in huddles
· Improved autocomplete when adding a person to a huddle
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Books (Android) Google Books (Android) - Build your ebooks library in the cloud with Google Books: jump right into a bestseller or select from nearly 3 million free ebooks
Google Now Launcher Google Now Launcher - Google Now Launcher is a home screen replacement that offers quick access to Google Search. The app allows you to find anything on the internet or on your Android device right from the home screen of your smartphone or tablet.
You can type in your search queries directly or you can use your voice to tell Google Search what to do
Google Voice (Android) Google Voice (Android) - Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number. Listen to voicemail and read transcripts. Currently only available in the US.
IMPORTANT: You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls
YouTube Remote (Android) YouTube Remote (Android) - With YouTube Remote you can use your Android device as a remote control when watching videos on a larger YouTube 'Leanback' screen, such as your desktop computer or Internet TV. On your larger screen navigate to youtube.com/leanback and sign in with the same account as on the phone
Google Keep Google Keep - Google Keep is a note taking application for Android phones and tablets.
It allows you to create checklists, record voice notes and take photos and annotate them.
Notes are safely stored in the cloud and accessible from mobile devices and the web.
Google Keep also includes a handy widget which enables you to quickly create notes right from the homescreen
Google Keyboard Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
Google Apps Lookup (Android) Google Apps Lookup (Android) - Lookup allows Google Apps for Business and Google Apps for Education users to find and contact any user in their corporate domain. Users can type or speak name, domain alias (e.g., jdoe) or email address, and Lookup will find the contact information for the user from the Global Address List and provide rich, structured contact data
Google Music (Android) Google Music (Android) - The Music application features a redesigned UI and now supports Music Beta by Google.
Music Beta is a new service from Google that gives you instant access to your personal music collection on the web and your compatible Android devices without the hassle of wires or syncing.
Available in the U.S. by invitation only and free for a limited time
Google Listen (Android) Google Listen (Android) - Search thousands of audio feeds for breaking news, subscribe to favorites and manage with Google Reader on your desktop. Then listen to streaming items or download for later. Keep informed while commuting, exercising, gardening, cleaning and more..
Google Shopper (Android) Google Shopper (Android) - Find great products and deals with your Android phone. Get product pricing, availability and reviews for products by scanning barcodes and cover art, or by voice and text search. Shopper also shows you great deals around you and lets you buy, view and redeem Google Offers
HashPost - Free HashPost - Free - A special purpose Twitter application. Its sole purpose in life is to make it easy for you to include #lots of #hashes in your Tweets. Ideal for Live Tweeting an event.
· Enter them once and they are always included
Whatsapp images Whatsapp images is an application to share a lots of photos, images, cards and designs in social networks similar facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, Google plus, Wechat, LINE and so on
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google+ (Android):
Yes I like
Date: 4 Nov 13
Date: 3 Nov 13
So going with xolo is so good
Date: 3 Nov 13
Date: 18 Jun 13
Date: 17 Jun 13
Date: 17 Apr 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS