Syncroid synchronizes your Outlook client calendar with your Android calendar. It only synchronizes meetings (appointments) and only from PC to Android. Note:.
What's New in This Release:
· Android: Improved way to extract PC setup
· Android: Added some visual feedback, and many minor changes
· PC: Fixed possible crash with outlook library
· PC: Fixed problem with update dialog not showing up until you show options
· PC: Improved logging
· PC: Added support for removing known device serial numbers from tray menu
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Android: Compatible with Android 2.0 and up only (the old version was compatible with 1.6 too)
· Android: Removed limitation to disable auto synchronization
· Android: fixed several possible crash problems
· Android: added Calendar manager which allows you to delete unnecessary calendars
· Android: tested and worked with Android 2.2 and 2.3. If you experience problems with any version starting from Android 2.0 and up, please notify me.
· PC: added option to use current host name as a calendar name
· PC: removed option to use default calendar. This is not applicable now that Syncroid is using it's own account to provide calendars.
· PC: added support for extracting owner e-mail address from Outlook profile and provide it to Android calendar
· PC: better support for selecting default outlook profile
· PC: fixed dialog asking for permissions is now shown modal
· PC: many minor fixes and external tools and libraries updates
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Fixed a nasty bug with memory copy from Outlook
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Added Android calendar color selection to Preferences > Calendar tab (available only when using custom calendars). This way you could use Syncroid from more than one location and distinct calendar events.
· Added "Last sync on < date >" in Preferences > Server tab. Now you can see when was the last time you synchronized. Field get cleared upon application restart.
· Fixed a problem with PC update. Result was that the updater cannot overwrite adb files when updating during adb sync. If you have this problem (updating previous version) you need to disconnect USB cable and manually kill adb. You could also mount your Android drive and install from installer located in Syncroid folder there.
· Fixed many small bugs including some cleanup code in Outlook handling
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Added support for remote server synchronization.
· Added options to switch on/off different connection modes
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Added support for ADB. You need to switch on USB debugging in Settings -> Applications -> Development. In this mode you don't need to use Android drive. Sync starts as soon as you connect your phone. Importing of new data also happens automatically. Please note that unlike disk drive mode, you'll probably be asked to provide vendor specific USB drivers for your phone in order for this mode to work.
· Removed 1.1.2011 expiration limitation
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Added Crash reporting
· Improved logging
· Added field to compensate any differences between Android and PC timezone incompatibilities.
· Removed some code not needed yet (will bring it back when implementing Android to PC sync)
· Android part now has more robust extraction code for PC setup
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Demosten»:
Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit) Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit) is used for connecting your Motorola handset to a 64-bit Windows computer via a USB cable. Supported Handsets This driver supports most Motorola OS, Motorola Linux OS, Motorola iDEN, Motorola Symbian/UIQ, Motorola Windows Mobile and Motorola i-Mode handsets
gTasks gTasks - Offline Tasks application that syncs with Google Tasks
nookSync An app used by nookLibrary for archiving and deleting B&N books
HTC Sync HTC Sync You can use HTC Sync to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar or Outlook Express contacts and the bookmarks of web browser between your computer and your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications on the phone, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your mobile phone
SugarSync (Android) SugarSync is the easiest way to access files from all your computers (Mac/PC). View, edit, and share files, sync to the SD card, stream music/videos, and upload photos. Newly re-architectured for easier navigation, plus e-mail auto-fill and transfer status.
· Remote file access and browsing: Retrieve and view files from any computer in your SugarSync account
Bookmark Sync Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Bookmark Sync Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - Sync bookmarks in Dolphin Browser HD via a Dolphin Account.
Never worry about losing your bookmarks if you change your mobile phone
Hello Sample 12345 This software is useful and simple software. It allows a simple communication between clients so that they are always in touch with each other
TouchDown HD for Tablets This is the tablet optimized version of TouchDown. TouchDown HD gets your Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks from your corporate Exchange server, and gives you a single tabbed view
KolabDroid KolabDroid - This connector synchronizes Android's addressbook and calendar to an IMAP folder in the Kolab2 format.
Kolab is a free groupware server.
What's New in This Release:
· Hunting "Unable to find XML Document"
· Fixing Issue 87: Calendar events are synced to the server but they did not changed
What's New in 0.9
Easy File Transfer Easy File Transfer - Easy File Transfer is a quick and safe file sharing app that you can use to transfers anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps, in an instant with a few taps. It is very fast, highly secure and easy to use. One of the most important features of this application is no need to enter IP address and port numbers
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Syncroid:
Date: 23 Aug 15
Date: 4 Mar 12
how to use internet motorola charm to pc
Date: 27 Oct 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS