TouchRemote - Fully-fledged remote control for your Windows PC. Control music, video, presentations, keyboard, mouse and desktop easily from your mobile device via WiFi, Bluetooth or Internet.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a BETA TEST VERSION and not a final product!
If you experience any issues please use the contact form at http://touchremote.eu/contact. Suggestions for additional features and improvements are also welcome!
TouchRemote PC Software (Free Demo or Full Version with costs) available at http://touchremote.eu/download-pc.
• Control Windows Media Player, Winamp, iTunes, VLC Player, Windows Media Center and more
• Control PowerPoint presentations
• Remote desktop with pinch-to-zoom and keyboard input
• Mouse pad incl. mouse wheel
• File Explorer
• System startup (Wake-On-LAN), shutdown, volume, screensaver and more
• Sightless control with touch gestures
• Connection to PC via Wi-Fi, Internet or Bluetooth
All company names and trademarks are registered trademarks and brand names of their respective owners.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved: Keep desktop image zoom level and quality
What's New in 1.7.7:
· New: Zoom for Desktop and Applications (via pinch gesture on mouse pad)
What's New in 1.7.4:
· Improved: Updated UI elements
· Improved: More functions for VLC Playlist
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «ONCA development, Bernd Wendt»:
Remote Desktop Elf Remote Desktop Elf - This app is a VNC/RDP remote desktop client for Android. Its user-friendly interface, optimized for the small screens of mobile phones, allows you to easily control the remote computer using your Android device.
Remote Desktop Elf features:
· Emulate mouse: use touch screen to emulate the common operation of the mouse
LogInNode LogInNode is powerful Mobile Application to Monitor, Manage and Control Windows Server remotely
Google TV Remote (Android) Google TV Remote (Android) - Turn your Android device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. You can also share videos and web pages with the TV and even use your voice to search for content.
To get started, connect your Android device to the same network as your Google TV
AndroidScreencast AndroidScreencast - Desktop application to control an Android device remotely using mouse and keyboard. Should work on Windows/Linux/MacOS with any Android device.
1. Install the android sdk (download here)
2. Connect your device through USB cable and ensure it's detected with "adb devices"
WMouseXP Use this software to make mobile phones with Bluetooth wirelessly Change Powerpoint Presentation slides, Move Mouse cursor and Control the Media Player
FileReflex FileReflex is the easiest way to 'Stay connected to your Desktop files from Android Smartphones & Tablet'.FileReflex features:· Instant access to desktop files from anywhere·
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on TouchRemote:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS