Free Google Android 4.2 15 puzzle evolution FREE App Download

Search by Device
My Device

Browsers  GPS  Video Players  Shopping  VoIP  Social Networks & Blogs  Racing  Puzzle & Logic  Action & Shooting  File management  Instant Messengers & Chats  Antivirus  Kids  Synchronization  Comedy & Fun  Arcade  Audio  Keyboard Extensions & Lock  Phone & Mobile  Audio Players  Browser Addons & Search 
Search by Category
Business & Profession
Dictionary & Translator
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation

15 puzzle evolution FREE

Sponsored Links:

15 puzzle evolution FREE
Version: 1.2.1

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload Date: 8 Jul 12

Developer: Dedodroid

Distribution Type: Freeware

Downloads: 792

File Size: 386 Kb
Free Download 15 puzzle evolution FREE 

Rating: 3.0/5 (Total votes: 5)

Sponsored Links:

15 puzzle evolution FREE - This is the classic 15 puzzle game with some more features.

The goal of this game is to order the squares in numerical sequence, as soon as possible, using only the extra space in the grid. You have to touch squares near the extra space to slide them.

Evolution because is possible to play a levels game (arcade mode).
It's also called Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Mystic Square, Fifteen Puzzle, Brain Puzzle, 15 Solitaire.
It is a game of intelligence and velocity!

In this free version you can play classic mode.

Classic mode:
You have to finish game as soon as possible to increase your score. You can play one grid per game.

Additional features:
**You can choose different grid sizes and skin colors.
**Local Highscore mechanism

***In full version you can play also arcade mode.***

***Arcade mode:***
You can play in different levels of difficulty easy/normal/hard. In this version there are 9 levels to complete as soon as possible to increase your score.

tags: Classic 15, Sliding Tile, Fifteen Puzzle, Puzzle Blocks, Ninja Puzzle, Quiz, Brain, Numbers, Educational Puzzle, Kids, Galaxy Tab, Children, Kid Games, Cognitive Skills, Child, Girls, Educational Games, Scrabble, Tetris, Fast Fingers, Fast Thinking, Move Square, Slide Puzzle, Solve it, Solitaire, Battle, Best, Bomber, Cool, Fighter, Fun, Funny, Trivia

Like it? Share with your friends!   

Other Android Freeware of Developer «Dedodroid»:

Fifteen Puzzle Online FreeFifteen Puzzle Online Free
Play the classic 15-puzzle online in multiplayer

» show all

Similar Applications:

Back to bedBack to bed
Back to bed - help Bob the sleepwalker return to his bed safely
Tap InTap In
Easy and dynamic game in Match-3 style
LG KP500 لغزLG KP500 لغز
لعبة تركيب قطع, Jigsaw Puzzle
Langkawi Jigsaw PuzzleLangkawi Jigsaw Puzzle
Langkawi Jigsaw Puzzle - Great traveler puzzle game! Highly recommend to all fans, you'll love, laughter and fun is guaranteed!
Beautiful wild horsesBeautiful wild horses
Awesome jigsaw puzzle game of many different pictures! It's a good game, fun and colorful for todd
Glow DogGlow Dog
Match the glow dog pieces and beat the timer
ZTE جراند S لغزZTE جراند S لغز
لعبة تركيب قطع, Jigsaw Puzzle
Beach Soccer PuzzleBeach Soccer Puzzle
Jigsaw Puzzle
Sally's Car EscapeSally's Car Escape
Poor Sally’s car is blocked in the parking jam. She wants to escape from this rush. Listen how she is shouting. “What the heck! Come on, move your car dude,unblock my car, get a side. I am getting late ooh hoo. OMG! Give me room to escape my car out of this heck & unblock me!”
Magic Creatures Kids PuzzleMagic Creatures Kids Puzzle
Welcome to Magic Creatures Kids Puzzle for kids and their parents. You all will enjoy our colorful pictures, tease your brain, get to know some interesting creatures or places you've never seen before and definitely have fun playing our puzzles

Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |  Google Android 1.6 |  Google Android 2.0 |  Google Android 2.1 |  Google Android 2.2 |  Google Android 2.3 |  Google Android 3.0 |  Google Android 3.1 |  Google Android 3.2 |  Google Android 4.0 |  Google Android 4.1 |  Google Android 4.2 |  Google Android 4.3 |  Google Android 4.4 |  Google Android 5.x |  Google Android 6.x | 

Comments on 15 puzzle evolution FREE:

Comments not found

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS

© Pantich 2010 - 2014 all rights reserved