3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Richard Gruet»:
URLy - the URL sharer Multi-purpose URL sharer: Easily shorten URLs, upload files and send messages. URLy is a multi-purpose URL tool for sharing URLs. It comes with a lot of features, is highly customizable and very easy to use
Network Signal Widget Network Signal Widget - Do you need a more precise way to know whether you are in a good signal environment? Is the default 4 signal bars shown by Android not enough for you to judge whether you can make that important call?
Use this high resolution graphical widget and get a good idea of the signal activity in just a simple 1X1 widget without taking too much space
Wireless Tether Wireless Tether - enables WiFi-tethering for "rooted" handsets running Android. Clients (your laptop for example) can connect via WiFi (ad-hoc mode) and get access to the Internet using the 3G or 2G connection which is established by the handset.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bugfixes. Last release of "wireless tether"
IP Track IP track - is an application which allows you to view and track public and private Wi-Fi IP addresses, 2G, 3G connections. Signal level and connection detailes are available for viewing. The application will inform a user in case of any changes
DroidWall DroidWall - Android Firewall is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall. It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer
I-Jetty I-Jetty is a port of the popular Jetty open-source web container to run on Android phones.Having a "personal" webserver on your phone opens up a world of possibilities, letting you run your favourite existing webapps in your mobile environment.
It also means that you can bring the contents of your mobile phone to your normal desktop browser
I-Jetty Console Installer I-Jetty Console Installer - This is an Android application that installs the Console web application into the i-jetty web server for Android. You must already have i-jetty installed before running this application. The Console web app allows you to remotely manage the information and media stored on the Android device via a browser
GAE Proxy GAE Proxy is a GAppProxy / WallProxy / GoAgent client for Android.
Now, use Google App Engine as a HTTP / HTTPS proxy. For more information, please visit the project home.
BEFORE YOU START
1. ROOT your android devices. For non-root or non-iptables users, only works in the built-in browser.
2. Install latest Busybox (Optional, if you know what it is)
GSAnywhere GSAnywhere is an application for Google Storage. It allows browsing your remote buckets on the Google storage cloud. You can copy, rename, delete and view permissions (ACL) on any remote object. It provides download and upload features. Resume support is available for downloads. A local file manager is also available for browsing and opening files on your device
Rocket VPN Unblock the Internet, browse securely & protect your privacy with Rocket VPN
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on 3G Watchdog:
Date: 26 Aug 15
how to 3G watchdog
Date: 18 Jul 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS