Google Docs (Android) - Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs application.
· Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
· Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
· Make quick changes to spreadsheets
· View your documents, PDFs, images and more.
· Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
· Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
· Share docs with your phone's contacts
What's New in This Release:
· Create, view and edit Google documents with our new Android editor
· Rich text formatting (bold, italics, underline, font color, background color)
· Layout tools (bulleted lists, numbered lists, indentation)
· Real-time collaboration - see edits from others in seconds
· Cursor presence and highlighting
What's New in 1.0.43:
· Make any file available offline for view access while not connected.
· Manage offline content, including seeing what's out of date.
· Automatic syncing of offline content while on wifi.
· Star and rename files while offline.
· Improved reading experience of Google documents while on a tablet.
What's New in 1.0.30:
· Optimized experience for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
· New 3-panel interface for improved browsing
· Details panel showing a thumbnail and sharing information
· Improved sharing experience with autocomplete system
· Landscape or portrait mode
· Improved video playback
What's New in 1.0.20:
· Fixes a problem with logging in.
What's New in 1.0.16:
· Available in 46 languages.
· Copy an image from your Android gallery directly to the Google Docs Web Clipboard.
· Open your documents with any compatible installed app.
· Send any document as an attachment through email, MMS, or another installed app.
What's New in 1.0.10:
· Lots of improvements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Keyboard Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S - This update allows you to video or voice chat with your friends, family and colleagues right from your Android phone, whether they are on their compatible Android tablet or phone, or using Gmail with Google Talk on their computer. You can make calls over a 3G or 4G data network (if your carrier supports it) or over Wi-Fi
Google Sky Map Google Sky Map turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a window on the night sky
GTalk (Android) Google Talk client that lets you instantly message your friends and family from your Android phone
Google Goggles (Android) Google Goggles (Android) - Goggles uses image recognition technology to recognize objects and return relevant search results. Identifies products, famous landmarks, storefronts, artwork, and popular images found online. Goggles can translate words in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese & Russian
Google Scoreboard (Android) Access daily sports scores, schedules, standings and news for Auto Racing, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Golf, Hockey, Rugby and Soccer
Blogger (Android) Blogger (Android) - Experience the official version of the Blogger app.
You can easily publish posts with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them.
Blogging on the go is made easy with the Blogger app
Google Goggles Google Goggles is a visual search app. Instead of using words, take a picture of an object with your camera phone: we attempt to recognize the object, and return relevant search results. Goggles can also recognize English, French, Italian, German and Spanish words and allow you to translate to other languages
Google Camera Google Camera - Google Camera is a mobile application that makes it easy to take photos and videos with the camera of your Android smartphone or tablet. Moreover, the app provides several shooting modes to help you better capture the moment.
Google Camera includes two different modes that allow you to capture panoramic images
Intersection Explorer (Android) Intersection Explorer (Android) - Intersection Explorer provides a virtual map to help blind users explore their neighborhood.
Use touch to move along the current road and hear available directions at any given point.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues that caused a crash on launch on some versions of Android.
What's New in 1.2
Excel Ögreniyorum Excel ogrenirken faydalanabileceginiz; belge olusturma, tablo olusturma, matematiksel islem ve fonksiyonlar, grafik islerimleri ve yazdirma vb excel ile ilgili her konuda yardim alabileceginiz bir uygulama
Kingsoft Office (International) for Android Kingsoft Office (International) for Android - supports for 13 kinds of languages, including English, Français (France), Italiano (Italia), Español (México), Español (España), Português (Portugal), Português (Brasil), Svenska. It is Free with full-features, allowing you to view and edit your office files anywhere and anytime
EBookDroid EBookDroid is an open source (GPL'ed) document viewer for Android based on the VuDroid code base. WARNING!!!! Option "Render page in document resolution" only for Android 3.0+ with lot of RAM. Supported formats:
PDFSplitter PDFSplitter is an Android utility for splitting PDF documents
Text Warrior Text Warrior - multifunctional text editor. You can use this application as a notepad or you can edit big volume of information with its help. Syntax highlight and support of numerous encodings will help you procceed text with maximum efficiency
Cloud Printer - Firefox Addon Cloud Printer adds remote printing support to Firefox. This allows you to print web pages from the browser to your printers using the new Google Cloud Print service. The service is still in Beta, but seems to work pretty well. Before using this add-on, you will need to install and configure Google Cloud Print on your PC
OfficeSuite Pro 5 (Trial) View, Edit and Share your office documents on the go! OfficeSuite 5 out now! Create, view, edit and share Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments and view PDF files on your Android based phone with a single complete feature-rich mobile office solution
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Docs (Android):
Date: 26 Aug 16
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS