Dropsync - Reliable, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox.
Keep your phone/tablet and your Dropbox in sync at all times. Reliable, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox.
* Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
* Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
* Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
* Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
* Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
* Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Do one thing and do it best
Beware that there many apps out there on the Market which claim doing sync but in fact what they do is one-way upload or download.
Dropsync provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Dropbox for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't.
Now you have it.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «ttxapps»:
Upvise From public sources of news or reference content like Wikipedia to your indispensable personal data, Upvise makes it easy to sync information between your mobile phone and your web account. and access on-the-go
Wifi File Transfer Very easy to share your file from your android to your pc without cable data or card reader
LabiSync-calendar sms contacts LabiSync - Sync Everything, Any Device
LabiSync is the easiest and safest way to sync, backup and manage your contacts, calendar, photos, SMS&MMS and call logs across your computers, phones and tablets
Rseven Mobile lifecache app, where all the data in the mobile phone are preserved online & shown in a Timeline
The Missing Sync for Android Sync your phone/tablet with PC or Mac, USB or wirelessly via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Sync with Outlook, iCal and Address Book over USB, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Sync media with Windows Media Player, iTunes & iPhoto
GDocs GDocs is a simple notepad that can view, edit and sync documents from your Google Docs account. It allows you create, import/export and send documents
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Dropsync:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS