GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.2
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
GOFG Sports Computer GOFG Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS
Maximum labs Taseer Dawakhana's web site for best herbal cure,Medicine,disease's articles,lots of information to let your knowledge expand and gives you a better health and better tomorrow
Essential Exercise Essential Exercise - Build exercise into life to boost energy and beat fatigue
Pedometer (Android) Pedometer is an Android application that counts your steps by using the sensors in the phone.
It calculates the pace (steps per minute), and can help you maintain a desired pace by speaking to you. It will ask you to install the Text-to-Speech library if you enable this option.
It runs as a service, so it keeps counting when the display is off
NI WorkTrak NI WorkTrak - track travel mileage, drive time and GPS validated check-in. IMPORTANT NOTE: To enable this application, you must have a Natural Insight user ID and Password from your employer