GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.2
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Muscle Building Workouts Want to build your muscles and burn the fat? This new application contains videos with programs and routines to help you build muscle mass and lean muscle in the shortest time possible
Bikram Yoga Bikram Yoga has been the famous physical activity of the majority
XerTrack Carry your fitness with you at all time !
Frofit Learn, train and stay motivated - achieve your goal
Endomondo Endomondo - is an excellent assistant to achieve your fitness goals
Run With Map Deluxe Need some motivation yo keep your fitness goals? What about keeping track of your workouts in a super easy and convenient way? For those and other reasons; this is the app for you!
Buddy Runner Provides the capabilities of an expensive GPS enabled personal fitness trainer - Records route, distance, time, and pace during workout - Personal dashboard saves history, visualizes results - Auto Facebook/Twitter posting