GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.2
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Pilates Bilgi Yarismasi Kendinizi deneyin, Pilates bilginizi olcun! Bilgi yarismasi sevenler buraya! Bilgi yarismalari serisinde; en cok kategoride en cok dogru cevabi siz bilin, siralamada en ustte yer alin. 30 soruluk bu bilgi yarismasinda iyi sanslar
Noom Weight Loss Noom Weight Loss is a full-featured app for weight loss, combining CardioTrainer, Calorific and Weight Loss Trainer into one easy-to-use package
Yoga Workout Planner Yoga Workout Planner is a comprehensive yoga app embedded with animated yoga classes on your Droid
OruxMaps OruxMaps Map viewer/route logger for your outdoor activities
Diet & Food Tracker Lose weight and get in shape with this free app from SparkPeople.com. SparkPeople.com, the world's most popular diet and fitness site, proudly offers this free app—a mobile extension of our platform—to Android users