GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.2
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Walk And Run Pedometer Walk And Run Pedometer- Lets you measure how far you ran/walked, track your walking distance, speed, time, and calories burned and store a record of your daily workouts to stay fit
betaOfitness Easily schedule your appointments, post to facebook, and notify us if your late. Not too bad right?
How To Learn Aerobics Need some workout? Aerobic dance workout is a great way to stay slim and healthy. In this aerobic dance exercise workout application, you'll find many videos that help you do the aerobic dance your self at home. Some video are listed below
CardioTrainer CardioTrainer is a mobile fitness application that lets you track and record all of your workout activity with GPS and pedometer
List of supported devices is not defined
Comments on GOFG Sports Computer:
Date: 2 Mar 13
I luv u all till the end
Date: 30 Jan 13
Date: 5 Dec 12
besst of that
Date: 1 Jun 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS