GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.2
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Squat Squat workout routine suitable for beginners to advanced trainers
Womenís Fitness Workouts Application that contains workout videos giving crucial fitness advice every woman needs to know! Mold your body into its most perfect shape by performing the demonstrated exercises!
Daily Yoga for Toning Abs Daily Yoga is a series of Yoga exercises to train different parts of your body. It aims to offer comprehensive training for both men and women to enjoy a physical boost-up through regular Yoga exercises
How To Learn Popping If you start to learn popping, animation or robot dance, you will want to know some professional dancers. This application is ideal one for people just beginning to have an interest in thease dance
Easy Arm Workout Use your phone as weightlifting. You can add the additional weight of the arm (and register it on the app)
Best Muscle Building Routines Built muscles and burn fat by doing the workouts demonstrated in videos! Workout anytime and anywhere and achieve the desired results!