RunKeeper - Track, measure, and improve your fitness.
RunKeeper uses GPS to track your fitness activities, including distance, time, pace, calories, heart rate, and path traveled on a map.
RunKeeper also provides audio cues, customized interval workouts, manual entry for treadmill and other cardio equipment, integrated RunKeeper FitnessClasses and no advertising.
For more information on heart rate monitors that work with RunKeeper see
What's New in This Release:
· Find the FREE training plan that matches YOUR fitness goals.
· Easily follow your training schedule and crush your workouts with audio coaching.
Updated Me Tab:
· View your workout history and stats, all in one place.
What's New in 4.0:
· New Google Maps: (pro tip) Check out 3D maps by zooming in on a route and drag down with two fingers
· Friend profile pages: Click on a friend's profile picture from the feed to see his or her recent stats, goals, activity history, and personal records
· Added new account permissions for Google+ Login and Signup
What's New in 3.5:
· New look for your historical activities!
· See all activity stats in a single view
· View notes, photos, and friends you've added to workouts
What's New in 3.2.1:
· 6 NEW languages available: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
· View goal progress and new personal bests immediately after your activity
New Elite features:
· Share the start of your activity to Facebook & Twitter from the Start screen
· Insights: View and analyze pace and distance progress over time
· Elite-only badge
What's New in 3.1:
· Night mode - Track your workouts at night (or early morning) with a brand new color scheme
· Target pace workouts - Set a workout target pace and we'll keep you on track with audio cues
· More flexible sharing - Use built-in Android sharing to tell the world about your awesomeness
· Workout audio cues - Find out how you're tracking compared to your planned intervals
· Access to Google Play music - Get your tunes cranking using the Google Play music app
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Squashed bugs from the latest release
What's New in 3.0:
· Visual redesign - Complete visual redesign from the ground up
· In-activity splits - Shows your pace per mile/km or workout interval throughout the activity
· 'Me' tab - Central place in the app to view your goal progress, personal records, and activity tally over time
· Audio cue improvements - More robust audio cues
· Workout reminders - The ability to schedule your next workout when you finish the last one
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «FitnessKeeper Inc.»:
Bikram Yoga Bikram Yoga has been the famous physical activity of the majority
Frofit Learn, train and stay motivated - achieve your goal
Msn health and fitness Msn health and fitness - is a useful application which helps to keep you fit and fresh. You will get a wide range of exercises which will be best for you, detailed video content of trainings and diet guide
Squat Squat is a program designed to help you improve your lower body strength and the amount of squats you can do.
Squat is like a free personal trainer that helps you to get into better shape.
Squat has 6 different difficulty levels from beginner to more advanced trainer. After you have completed one difficulty you should be strong enough to move to the next one
Workout Training Exercise Check out some great exercise training programs and workouts for your chosen sport or fitness reason
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on RunKeeper:
Date: 10 Jul 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS