Laputa Book Reader is an e-book reader which enables users to easily download and read thousands of books on Android devices.
· Page Turning Animation: Tap on either side of the screen or flick to turn pages like turning a page in a paperback book.
· Free Books Download: Third-party book servers like Gutenberg Project,Many books, and Feedbooks offer plenty of highly recommended public domain ebooks for users to browse, select, and download.
· Auto-Bookmark: Save the bookmark automatically when you exit the app, so that you can find the progress easily when you launch it again.
· Organize Your Own Bookshelf: Put the books you are reading on the shelf and change the book order anytime.
· Book Detail: More book information about the books before downloading.
· Day/Night Style: Switch between day/night modes to react better with the light.
· Font Size and Font Face: Change the font size and font face according to your preference.
· Screen Rotation and Fullscreen Effects: Switch between portrait and landscape modes. Enjoy reading in fullscreen mode.
· Epub books supported: Allows users to import their eBooks in ePub format.
· Easy Book Browsing: Browse your collection by title, author, and category. Rapidly find what you are looking for. Ability to add a catalog of eBooks from any legit URL.
· User-defined Category: Classify the book category according to your favorite.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Laputa Team»:
Universal Book Reader Universal Book Reader - Universal Book Reader allows you to read your favorite EPUB or PDF ebooks anytime, anywhere right on your Android smartphone or tablet. The app comes with an integrated file browser that enables you to find ebooks stored in the internal memory of your device or on the SD card
Moon Reader Moon Reader - read your favorite electronic books with maximum comfort. Adjust size and color of text. Use various animations for turning pages. Activate a special filter for reading at night. Virtual bookshelf will create an effect of a library in your smartphone
iSiloX iSiloX converts content to the iSilo document format for reading with iSilo.
What's New in This Release:
Version 5.18 adds the following new features:
· Added support for generating registration codes keyed to the device ID.
· Added support for generating 18-character extended registration codes.
AComicView Comic Viewer for Android-powered phones
DaisyReader DaisyReader - A collaborative project to create an open-source electronic book reader that will support various formats including DAISY and epub content. Currently the software is limited to supporting Daisy 2.02 format 'Talking Books', thankfully there are 100,000's of these books available from various sources, particularly in Europe
JReader JReader - JReader is an offline Google Reader client for Android. It is optimized for fast RSS reading. All you need to use the app is a Google account and Google Reader with subscribed feeds. JReader features watched item notifications, so you won't miss important news, and filters that ensure you will never read the news you are not interested in
Instapaper Instapaper - is a useful application which allows you to view or read Internet pages in order to read marked pages offline any time. You will not have to save the links to favorites anymore. The application will automatically save the chosen content for you, remove commercials and make synchronization with all your devices
PalmBookReader PalmBookReader is a simple PDB ebook reader. You can read the palm book(.pdb) on your Android device, but it only supports the text, no image and no eReader and iSilo format.
How to use:
1. choose a default charset
2. put you pdb books
3. menu->sync sd
4. click books name
EPUBReader - Firefox Addon EPUBReader - Firefox Addon - If you click on a link to an ePub file, you are normally prompted with the Firefox save dialog.
With EPUBReader installed, you don't see the dialog
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Laputa Book Reader:
My droid 2 had to be factory reset. Conseque1ntly, lost my Laputa app. Pls. Pls, am reading a book on it and want to download it again for my phone with the extant books on it. Can you help me?
Date: 27 Nov 11
i have a htc desire and in that i have laputa but i dont know how to put books in to it can anyone plz help me?thanks :)
Date: 14 Nov 10
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS