MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Gmote turns your Android-powered phone into a remote control for a computer, allowing users to run movies and music at a distance. It supports all of the standard remote control features such as play, pause, rewind, volume controls etc. It also has a built-in file browser that lets you select what to play.
Monect is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth. Here are features: • RaceMode - Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor! • TouchPad - Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple's trackpad! • My Computer - Exploring PC files on your phone!
|Media Remote for Tablet|
"Media Remote" is an App designed to let you take control of some of Sony’s latest Blu-ray/TV/AV Receiver Products. Check the Sony website for a list of compatible models
|ExactSpy Mobile Spy App|
ExactSpy is a shockingly powerful spy program that unveils just about anything someone is doing on their phone. There is very little this slim app can't figure out, and it can completely hide itself from your intended target so they never know it's there
Using Webkey you can control your Android phone from any browser. · You can click and type on the phone (we inject touch events to the touch device and create a new HID for typing), · get screenshots (copied from the framebuffer device) in jpeg and png, · start phone calls (it uses '/bin/system/service' from android) · open webpages on the phone (it uses intents)
Remotely access and manage multiple Android devices from a web browser
|MobiWee: Remote Access to your mobile device|
MobiWee: Remote Access to your mobile device - This sleek, lightweight gadget will sit quietly in the Windows Sidebar, notifying you of all incoming calls, text messages (which you can respond to), allowing you to send any file, and locating your mobile device
|Control your phone by chatting|
Control your phone by chatting
AndroBuntu is an open source utility for remote control of a GNOME desktop, targeted specifically at Ubuntu Linux
WeeWheel is a mobile application that uses the built-in accelerometer to detect movement and convert it into joystick, mouse and/or keyboard signals for your PC