Caynax Alarm Clock - If you are bored with stock alarm clock and its functionalities don't meet your expectations - get Caynax Alarm Clock. The application has innovative look and its main feature is wide range of alarm types to define. Get the best of both words - to dismiss alarm clock solve math problem, complete or fill remembered citation.
· alarms: everyday, work days, cyclic, timer, any
· 4 complete application themes
· 4 ways to dismiss alarm: traditional, arrange citation, complete citation, math problem
· information about closest alarm on notifications list
· information about missed alarms
· information on alarms list that alarm was missed or is snoozing
· information how much time is left to alarm (date or days)
· sorting alarm by time (closest) or availability (enabled first)
What's New in This Release:
· App prepared for Android Jelly Bean.
· Removed unused "Menu" button on some phones.
· If "US calendar style" was used "Any alarm" showed wrong day of week but was working correctly.
· Android devices below 2.1 are no longer supported.
What's New in 5.3.1:
· Small new time picker graphics update.
What's New in 5.3:
· New/Better time picker control.
· Fix in 'Quick alarm' if days was first set and then time.
· Added option to use US calendar style.
· Improved setting 'snooze button' and other buttons height.
· Added option to set 'Dismiss alarm' button height (PRO version only).
· Faster new alarm creation.
What's New in 4.2:
· Android ICS supported.
· By default quick alarm is deleted after dismiss.
· Fixed any alarm closest alarm calculation when only one day (today) was selected and selected hour was after 12 PM.
· Fixed calendar days selection on some specific situations.
What's New in 4.1:
· Improved one time any quick alarm. If set time is before current time alarm is set for tomorrow. If set alarm time is after current time alarm is set for today.
What's New in 3.2.2:
· Fixed issue with appearing notification when none alarm was set.
What's New in 3.2.1:
· If before version 3.2 user used widget and tried to add new one application crashed (cleaning app data also solves this problem). Add widget to home screen again.
What's New in 3.1.1:
· After last update application didn't work on Android devices below Froyo.
· Restart application after install.
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Bug fixes: on click in theme/language setting when data was loading.
· At some cases loading image caused application crash - ie. on widget.
· Application crash on alarm definition view for xlarge screens.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· NEW: added hourly chime at :15, :45
· IMPROVEMENTS: ringtone control, other controls with dialog window
· FIX: some digital clocks showed Friday instead of Wednesday
What's New in 2.5:
· NEW: added option to backup/restore alarms list to xml file
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Updated information about application language packs. Since 2.4 release application doesn't have built-in translations. They are available as separate language packs.
What's New in 2.3.2:
· NEW: added German (de) translation (by Nikolai Grube)
· NEW: added option to set hourly chime at :30
· NEW: added option to dismiss alarm by long click
· IMPROVEMENT: 'Increasing ringtone' can increase up to set alarm length value (1 minute max so far)
· IMPROVEMENT: updated Italian (it) translation
What's New in 2.3.1:
· NEW: Android default light skin
· IMPROVEMENT: added option to choose between old/new alarm window dialog layout
· IMPROVEMENT: added option to vibrate in hourly chime
What's New in 2.3:
· NEW: new application icon
· NEW: added application support for Android: 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
· IMPROVEMENT: added option to backup/restore application settings (alarms default settings)
· OTHER: new settings in hourly chime, small improvements and fixes
What's New in 2.2:
· NEW: added option to backup/restore application settings (except alarms default settings)
· NEW: added Ukrainian (uk) translation (by Vadym Simonov)
· NEW: added notification setting when alarm was scheduled and phone was in call state
· IMPROVEMENT: timezone value calculation
· IMPROVEMENT: added days setting in hourly chime
· FIX: changing 'Snooze' button height caused change of 'Dismiss' button
What's New in 2.1:
· NEW: added option to set clock on alarm alert window (currently digital clock)
· IMPROVEMENT: new alarm alert window layout
· IMPROVEMENT: option to choose notification icon
· FIX: Quick alarm set as "one time" repeated weekly when selected hour was between 12AM-12PM (morning hours); alarm (one-time) was not always deleted after end
· FIX: 'Citation' alarm clock window layout was rendered multiple times when got back from notification list after HOME pressed
What's New in 2.0.1:
· IMPROVEMENT: added 'Search' and 'Clear' button in ringtone control
· IMPROVEMENT: cyclic alarm can repeat up to 30 days
· FIX: time in cyclic alarm was increased by 5 sec when user changed phone time; cyclic alarm started at xx:yy:55 sec - not at around xx:yy:00
· BUG: application crash when user tried to set alarm to be skipped when current week was last week of month
What's New in 1.8:
· new application title bar
· option to add quick alarm from application title bar
· added option to bring to front alarm alert window
· added unique system to skip alarms available from context menu (everyday alarms)
· alarm alert window shows current time and optionally set alert time if snooze was used
· text in text control is selected (faster delete)
· FIX: dismissing snoozing alarm from alarm view
· FIX: Default alarm settings weren't read properly (mainly in 'Full' alarm definition view)
What's New in 1.7.1:
· NEW: added 1x1, 2x2 widget size; widget without background; information when there were no alarms defined
· NEW: added Bulgarian (bg) (by Lyubomir Atanasov), Portugues (pt) (by Roman W.) translation
· IMPROVEMENT: minor improvements
· FIX: user had to enter alarm clock after phone restart for hourly chime to start working, minor fixes
· SYS BUG: Android bug caused application crash on some cases
· ADS BUG: AdMob ads control contained bug that caused application crash on some situations
What's New in 1.6:
· NEW: added option to solve (math, citation) problem to snooze alarm
· NEW: added option to set if problem to solve is optional on some conditions
· NEW: digital widget clock with two closest alarms (same as in application)
· IMPROVEMENTS: widget, ie. decreased battery usage, could cause application crash on some phones
· BUG: application crash on incoming call when alarm alert was on
What's New in 1.5.2:
· IMPROVEMENT: decreased cpu usage
· IMPROVEMENT: ringtone control scrolls down to selected ringtone on load
What's New in 1.4:
· NEW: added option to turn off alarms (ie. exam, important meeting)
· NEW: added Italian translation (by Marco P.)
· FIX: repeated days was not marked on 'Any Alarm' calendar; user had to change 'Repeat alarm' value
· FIX: some users might have problems with widget
· FIX: default snooze count value was not read
· BUG: entering snooze options settings in minimalistic view with snooze count set to maximum allowed value caused application crash
What's New in 1.3:
· alarm groups default settings
· alarm clock widget
· new digital clocks
· option to set application screen orientation
· option to set application alert window screen orientation
· option to force stop vibration and ringtone playback if it didn't stop
· option to set buttons height
· option to stop vibration on 'Turn down'
· option to set notification layout
· improved list scrolling in alarm definition view
What's New in 1.1.1:
· IMPROVEMENT: added settings for notifications introduced in previous release
· IMPROVEMENT: settings grouped into categories
· IMPROVEMENT: dialog for missed alarms and alarms to delete
· IMPROVEMENT: missed alarms notification shares the same layout as notification about closest alarm
· FIX: gradient setting was 'on' but gradient was 'off' - setting option again fixed issue
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Caynax»:
Caynax Task Manager Caynax Task Manager is an easy and simple way to manage running applications
GPS Location Alarm GPS Location based Alarm helps you have a proper sleep while you are traveling by waking you up just before you reach your destination, no matter if the travel is delayed or you reach your destination faster than expected
DockMode DockMode is a small Android application that acts like a digital clock
Alarm Clock Xtreme Free Most reliable and highest rated alarm clock for Android! Do you have problems turning off your alarm clock only to fall back asleep? Wake up gently and avoid accidentally disabling your alarm with Alarm Clock Xtreme
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Caynax Alarm Clock:
Date: 1 Jan 13
Date: 21 Dec 12
Stop snooze - just have one time alarm
Date: 17 Sep 12
Date: 18 Jul 12
Date: 12 Jan 12
Date: 5 Nov 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS