Missed Reminder is a simple tool to remind you about missed messages (MMS/SMS) and missed calls.
You can manually start/stop service or check 'Autostart' feature to start the service automatically on device restart.
· Popup - show a message with number of missed messages/calls.
· Vibrate - vibrate on notification using specified script.
· Script - custom vibration script. Any number of entries 'vX' and 'wX', where X is time in milliseconds and 'v' means 'vibrate', 'w' means 'wait'. For example: 'v100w100v100w100v100'. By default: 'v100' - vibrate for 100 milliseconds.
· Ringtone - custom ringtone for sound notification.
· Interval - interval between repeated notifications. Format: 'Xs|m|h', where X - a number followed by a single character, 's' means 'seconds', 'm' means 'minutes' and 'h' means 'hour'. For example: '30s' - 30 seconds. By default: '1m' - one minute.
· Repeats - number of repeated notification for every event. 0 means repeat forever with specified internal.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Random Reminder Ad The default alarm in our Android smart-phone provides us a way to schedule alarm at exact date/time. However there will be some time when what we want is a "evenly spaced out random alarm over a relatively long time span" instead. This app is to provide this feature
Missed message flasher Missed message flasher - this useful application will inform you about messages, calls, e-mails and other events you misses. The following variants of notification are available: sound, light and vibro mode
BugMe! Lite BugMe! Lite is a limited version of BugMe! Pro BugMe! Lite is the quickest way to take notes and set reminders. Jot quick ink notes, or type short reminders. Set alarms on your notes and they'll sound and popup when they're due
Flashlight Alerts This application will flash your LED when you receive a phone call or when you get a new text message
VoiceIt VoiceIt is a simple voice application that allows the users to set voice reminders (or voice memos).
How does it work? Simple 3 step process:
1. Launch the application from your phone menu
2. Record your reminder (or memo)
Gasps Deluxe Finally! An all-in-1 app that lets you manage and remember all your special dates!
Locrem Locrem Reminder based on your current location. It will remind you when you are close to a specified location.
Location can be specified by address (road, city, feature, etc.), or selected from the map. You can also set a date and time in the future so that it will only remind you when you are close to the specified location after that time
YouAndMe You&Me: a fast way to schedule the future, a smart way to remember and celebrate the best events of your life!
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Missed Reminder:
Keep up the good work
Date: 5 Jan 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS