z4mod is another lagfix for Samsung Galaxy S. This one is a bit different from existing lagfixes though:
- Differences from OCLF: Uses native EXT/JFS instead of loopback mounts. Loopback mounts in linux can be a bit flakey at times, especially when they're on RFS. So this is generally better.
- Differences from lagfix kernels such as voodoo or sztupy's: These types of lagfixes are kernels compiled from GPL sources for specific devices. This can cause a number of issues, such as losing out on bug fixes in later Samsung kernels released after the GPL code, or differences in devices such as the I9000B, etc. z4mod also has (imo) a nicer design, in that it uses /etc/fstab for filesystem mounting, as well as keeping the convert scripts outside the kernel. It should also work across ALL (or many?) Samsung devices without changes!
What's New in This Release:
· Critical: Upload kernel now passes binary MIME type to prevent corrupt kernels
· Fixes for text in conversion screen.
· Fix for 'mmcblk0p2' always being chosen for /data, even on devices that use 'mmcblk0p1'
· Bug fixes for UI
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 4.2
Requirements:Samsung Galaxy S
Other Android Freeware of Developer «RyanZA»:
RealBench RealBench is an application for benchmarking the file system. For now it has just one benchmark -- a benchmark that heavily stresses the file system for both reading and writing, as well as heavily stressing ram and the garbage collector. Basically, this is a benchmark designed to do as poorly as possible with the SGS's stock problems
FileSlick FileSlick is revolutionary file manager, for a slick approach to managing files!
Visual Traceroute Visual Traceroute will show you, on a map, the path your data travels to any server in the world
QuickSnap QuickSnap - Very simple application that makes up (slightly) for not having a dedicated camera button.
Install the application, put a shortcut to it on your homepage. Shortcut will open (as quickly as possible) a preview window. Tapping anywhere on the screen will take a photo. Back button to exit.
OCLF (One Click Lag Fix) OCLF- This is an APK (Normal Android App) that will install an EXT2 lag fix for you.
The APK itself can support a number of different lag fixes. It currently has the old OCLF V1 fix, which uses symlinks, and it now also has a new V2 fix which uses bind mounts.
How to use this:
Copy over the APK file onto your phone, and run/install it as normal using 'My Files'
ColorCalculator Calculate as many solid plain stepwise fading hexadecimal color tone values as you like in between two entered colors
Learn CSS Interview Q A If you are in the position of needing to interview someone about their skill and knowledge about CSS
Website based software We develop Website based software as per client’s requirements. With these software clients offices / factories at different locations can do the data entry and view reports at the same time
TabWidget TabWidget Custom implementation of Android tabs, that overcomes some of the shortcoming of built-in tabs.
The widget allows us to add custom background and use custom icons, tabs can be Top/Bottom aligned
Learn Html Interview Q A I am starting with learning html.I want to learn the basics first how to start coding.I hope I answe
Learn Apache Ant Apache Ant is a Java based build tool from Apache Software Foundation
Learn Cassandra It provides high availability with no single point of failure