Google Currents - Google Currents delivers beautiful magazine-like editions to your tablet and smartphone for high speed and offline reading. Features include:
* Publisher editions - Publishers such as Forbes, The Guardian, TechCrunch, PBS, Saveur, and more have produced hundreds of editions including full length, in-depth articles, videos, fine photography, and slideshows. Editions are free - covering news, business, lifestyle, fashion, sports, science, technology, design, food, entertainment and more.
* Fast scan - A new navigation mode lets you quickly swipe vertically to discover unread stories within an edition, swipe horizontally to move to the next edition within a category. Or, use the “sidebar” to jump ahead to a specific edition.
* Breaking stories - Google Currents uses Google search technology to deliver the hottest breaking stories in categories such as world, entertainment, sports, science, and more. As you travel to different countries, additional breaking stories are added to match your location.
* Saved stories - Run across an in-depth article that you want to read later, or a special recipe you want to keep? Star any story to be saved for later, in your personal Saved stories edition.
* Your favorite blogs and feeds - Instantly, turn your Google Reader subscriptions, or any of your favorite blogs/feeds into a beautiful edition with a magazine feel.
* Translate - Currents uses Google translate technology to translate editions into a preferred language of your choice. 44 languages are supported.
* Widget - Immediately see fresh news on your android home screen with the Google Currents widget.
Each edition is available for high speed offline reading, and provides quick-touch sharing. Google Currents self-adapts to differently sized phones and tablets, with subscriptions synchronized across devices. Google Currents - a reading experience not to be missed.
What's New in This Release:
· Audio playlist for editions with audio
· Audio media bar in app for stop, start, next, previous
· Story scanner audio icons for launching Audio directly
· Status bar audio controls when Currents audio is playing
· Syncing post read state between devices
· Bug fixes
|Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:|
|Car Home (Android)|
Car Home (Android) - Turn your Android phone into your personal navigation and infotainment device. Quickly access navigation, voice actions, and other features while driving
|Panoramio Uploader (Android)|
Panoramio Uploader (Android) - Upload your geolocated photos directly from the Gallery to your Panoramio account.
A free Panoramio account is required.
· Adds a new sharing option for any photo either taken by the built-in camera, or chosen from the gallery.
· Grab location from EXIF.
· Allow manual correction of the location
|Google Books (Android)|
Google Books (Android) - Build your ebooks library in the cloud with Google Books: jump right into a bestseller or select from nearly 3 million free ebooks
Google+ (Android) is still in active development and not yet available to everyone. You need an invitation to sign in.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most
Android Market - Optimized for the tablet form-factor and Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android Market now makes it fast and easy to find awesome apps, games, and widgets for you. Search and browse over 150,000 and apps and games available for download, organized by category, to customize your Android experience
|Google Play Store|
Google Play Store makes it fast and easy to find awesome applications, games, and widgets for you
|Google Earth (Android)|
Google Earth (Android) - Use Google Earth to fly around the planet with the swipe of a finger. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search by voice for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more.
For tablet users on Android 3
|Google TV Remote (Android)|
Google TV Remote (Android) - Turn your Android device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. You can also share videos and web pages with the TV and even use your voice to search for content.
To get started, connect your Android device to the same network as your Google TV
|Street View on Google Maps|
Street View on Google Maps - New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go. Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your phone. To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option
» show all