JReader - JReader is an offline Google Reader client for Android. It is optimized for fast RSS reading. All you need to use the app is a Google account and Google Reader with subscribed feeds. JReader features watched item notifications, so you won't miss important news, and filters that ensure you will never read the news you are not interested in. JReader features:
· Filters: automatically marks items as read according to user's filters;
· Watching: get notified when items contain defined search words and phrases;
· Full two-way sync with Google Reader;
· Multiuser: support multiple accounts;
· Clean and easy to use controls and interface;
· Always at hand Action Bar buttons for quick frequently used actions;
· Download feeds for offline reading;
· Scheduled fast synchronization;
· Tablet support with fragments layout;
· Share articles to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. (if Android apps for these services are installed);
· Minimum bandwidth usage and maximum security through data compression and https secure connection to Google servers.
What's New in This Release:
· NEW: Completely reworked current theme.
· NEW: App share menu with options to share JReader: via Google+, by posting or following on Twitter, posting, recommending or liking on Facebook and emailing.
· NEW: Context menu in items view with basic post related and sharing tasks.
· NEW: Quick share buttons for G+, Facebook, Twitter, Email sharing in expanded item view (More sharing option moved to context menu).
· NEW: Sharing tasks in feed context menu.
What's New in 1.1.120:
· NEW: Added "Recent Changes" dialog;
· NEW: Added "Feedback" form.
· NEW: Added Google analytics.
· NEW: Added preferences screen for new filter defaults;
· NEW: Search in the filter manager.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Jyvee»:
PalmBookReader PalmBookReader is a simple PDB ebook reader. You can read the palm book(.pdb) on your Android device, but it only supports the text, no image and no eReader and iSilo format.
How to use:
1. choose a default charset
2. put you pdb books
3. menu->sync sd
4. click books name
Inktera eBook Store Inktera makes it easy to find, purchase and read today’s most popular eBook titles wherever and whenever you want.
Find and purchase thousands of popular eBooks from all the major publishers and tons of independents. Browse and search bestsellers, new releases, lists, popular authors and categories
Takehiro Yoshimura This app(SWV) is a Web Viewer that provides improved operability and comfort when browsing the Web (Internet) on a smartphone
Aldiko Book Reader Aldiko Book Reader - Read and download thousands of books right on your Android phone or tablet. Browse huge catalogs of ebooks including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lot of them for FREE) or import your own ePub and PDF files. Comfortable and customizable reading experience (font type, color, margin, night mode, etc
DaisyReader DaisyReader - A collaborative project to create an open-source electronic book reader that will support various formats including DAISY and epub content. Currently the software is limited to supporting Daisy 2.02 format 'Talking Books', thankfully there are 100,000's of these books available from various sources, particularly in Europe
PDF Files Search Engine Free PDF Files Search Engine Free - Millions of free books, documents, etc. available to you for download in PDF format.
Find interesting materials for yourself and download them on the device.
* Free textbooks;
> * E-journals;
* Free e-book libraries;
* Articles of different subjects
MyBookDroid The MyBookDroid application helps you keep track of:
-books you have read
-books you want to read
-your favorites books
-books you are reading right now
· Add books manually, by isbn or by barcode
· Find similar books on Amazon
· Share books with friends (facebook, mail.
AComicView Comic Viewer for Android-powered phones
Instapaper Instapaper - is a useful application which allows you to view or read Internet pages in order to read marked pages offline any time. You will not have to save the links to favorites anymore. The application will automatically save the chosen content for you, remove commercials and make synchronization with all your devices
FBReader TTS Plugin (Android) FBReader TTS Plugin (Android) - Adds text-to-speech functionality to FBReader.
We do not consider TTS as a serious FBReader feature. From our point of view this automatic reading is awful, at least for English and Russian. So the main goal of this plugin release is to demonstrate how to write FBReader extensions using our plugin API
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on JReader:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS