JReader - JReader is an offline Google Reader client for Android. It is optimized for fast RSS reading. All you need to use the app is a Google account and Google Reader with subscribed feeds. JReader features watched item notifications, so you won't miss important news, and filters that ensure you will never read the news you are not interested in. JReader features:
· Filters: automatically marks items as read according to user's filters;
· Watching: get notified when items contain defined search words and phrases;
· Full two-way sync with Google Reader;
· Multiuser: support multiple accounts;
· Clean and easy to use controls and interface;
· Always at hand Action Bar buttons for quick frequently used actions;
· Download feeds for offline reading;
· Scheduled fast synchronization;
· Tablet support with fragments layout;
· Share articles to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. (if Android apps for these services are installed);
· Minimum bandwidth usage and maximum security through data compression and https secure connection to Google servers.
What's New in This Release:
· NEW: Completely reworked current theme.
· NEW: App share menu with options to share JReader: via Google+, by posting or following on Twitter, posting, recommending or liking on Facebook and emailing.
· NEW: Context menu in items view with basic post related and sharing tasks.
· NEW: Quick share buttons for G+, Facebook, Twitter, Email sharing in expanded item view (More sharing option moved to context menu).
· NEW: Sharing tasks in feed context menu.
What's New in 1.1.120:
· NEW: Added "Recent Changes" dialog;
· NEW: Added "Feedback" form.
· NEW: Added Google analytics.
· NEW: Added preferences screen for new filter defaults;
· NEW: Search in the filter manager.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Jyvee»:
My Reader My Reader provides a way to read txt files on the sdcard, with a flow action to go to previous and next page
Memedroid Memedroid free mobile software is one of the best programs for reading your favorite satirical comic strips
iReader (offline) IReader is a offline e-book reader for TXT CHM UMD Mobipocket and EReader ebooks iReader is a offline ebook reading application on Android platform. It supports TXT, CHM, PDB(EReader, Mobipocket), UMD(popular Chinese ebook format), HTML and Image files
Book Club Book Club, a must app for all readers, complete catalogue, social features, manage and create your libraries:
Lektz eBook Reader Lektz eBook Reader is an easy to use ebook reader application that ensures a pleasant reading experience. The reader interface has a fresh feel and smooth transitions that makes you read book after book on it
Wattpad Also known as YouTube for ebooks, Wattpad is the world''s most popular ebook community where readers and writers discover, share and connect
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on JReader:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS