SugarSync is the easiest way to access files from all your computers (Mac/PC). View, edit, and share files, sync to the SD card, stream music/videos, and upload photos. Newly re-architectured for easier navigation, plus e-mail auto-fill and transfer status.
· Remote file access and browsing: Retrieve and view files from any computer in your SugarSync account.
· Local file management: You can browse and upload files stored directly on the phone. Allows you to copy and paste files to other folders, create new folders, rename files and folders, etc.
· On demand synchronization: Edit files directly on your phone (requires separate document editor application); SugarSync will detect file changes and prompt you to upload revisions back to the cloud and other computers.
· Shared folders: Send files and folders (small or large) to anyone and collaborate on projects through Shared Folders.
· Powerful Photo features: Browse photos stored on your computers in large or small format and directly upload photos taken with your Android camera phone
What's New in This Release:
· Matches the simple design of the SugarSync 2.0 desktop and web apps.
· Cloud search enables you to search for files across all your computers
· Sync folders from the SD card to SugarSync
· Beautiful photo gallery with larger thumbnails
· Thumbnail images for popular video file formats
· Improved performance and battery life optimization
What's New in 3.6:
· Fixed font sizing issues on low resolution devices (e.g., Samsung Intercept and Huawei IDEOS U8150).
· Fixed crashing issue on Android v1.6 (older devices running Donut).
· Added ability to sync shared folders (folders shared with you) to your Android device.
· Significant improvements to file syncing engine for better handling of large folders.
· Added easier access to files that have been synced locally when your Android device is offline.
What's New in 3.5.1:
· Easily share files and entire folders to your friends on Facebook, email, SMS, and more.
· Select multiple items at once. We support batch operations!
· Copy, move, and delete files or folders.
· Earn free storage in the app.
· Do stuff faster with our new Quick Actions menu.
· View your account storage usage.
· Use it on Ice Cream Sandwich. We now support it.
· Rename how your device appears in SugarSync.
· See fewer bugs.
What's New in 3.3.2:
· Added French language support.
What's New in 3.2.3:
· Duplicate files are no longer created on upload failures or lost network connections
· AutoSync now restarts automatically, even if your Android device restarts
· Improved handling of documents if there is a default viewing app
What's New in 3.2:
· AutoSync Photos: Instantly backs up photos taken using the devices camera to your computers
· AutoSync Folders: Two-way automatic sync for data synced locally to your device. Changes you make to files sync automatically. Files synced to your device are always up to date, even when offline
· Brand new Help section
· Simplified menu layout
· Better performance and stability
What's New in 3.1.1:
· Japanese localization
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Sharpcast»:
Upvise Contacts Manage your contacts from your web browser and get them automatically on your phone. Type in some contact information in your mobile when you meet someone, and it is automatically uploaded to your web account. With the Contacts wiki, your contacts are always in sync between your mobile and your web account
MyLink Advanced for Lotus Notes MyLink Advanced for Lotus Notes allows you to sync your Lotus Notes Email, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes with your Android device
Funambol Sync Client Funambol Sync Client - The Funambol Client for Android is a SyncML client for the Google Android mobile platform. It can sync the contacts list, calendar, notes, tasks and eventually multimedia content (pictures, music, files)
HTC Sync HTC Sync You can use HTC Sync to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar or Outlook Express contacts and the bookmarks of web browser between your computer and your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications on the phone, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your mobile phone
Sytrant Sytrant - Contrary to Google's belief not all providers provide time information. And some of them provide incorrect time. This application should help you to set precise time
CTLiveSync Android program to sync Windows Live contacts
Hello Sample 12345 This software is useful and simple software. It allows a simple communication between clients so that they are always in touch with each other
TouchDown HD for Tablets This is the tablet optimized version of TouchDown. TouchDown HD gets your Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks from your corporate Exchange server, and gives you a single tabbed view
MobileSync Pro (Android) MobileSync Pro (Android) - Do you own one or more mobile phones from these mobile platforms Android, BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile? Want to Sync between them effortlessly? MobileSync Pro lets you Sync between all your mobiles and the MobileSync Pro server that acts as the central repository
Upvise Mobile Notebooks Upvise Notebooks is the ultimate desktop to mobile phone notes manager. Create, categorize, instant search and auto sync any note on both your phone and your computer web account.
Send a quick note from your desktop to your mobile. Type in some information you want to remember in your mobile and retrieve the note later on from your web account
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on SugarSync (Android):
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS