Syncroid synchronizes your Outlook client calendar with your Android calendar. It only synchronizes meetings (appointments) and only from PC to Android. Note:.
What's New in This Release:
· Android: Improved way to extract PC setup
· Android: Added some visual feedback, and many minor changes
· PC: Fixed possible crash with outlook library
· PC: Fixed problem with update dialog not showing up until you show options
· PC: Improved logging
· PC: Added support for removing known device serial numbers from tray menu
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Android: Compatible with Android 2.0 and up only (the old version was compatible with 1.6 too)
· Android: Removed limitation to disable auto synchronization
· Android: fixed several possible crash problems
· Android: added Calendar manager which allows you to delete unnecessary calendars
· Android: tested and worked with Android 2.2 and 2.3. If you experience problems with any version starting from Android 2.0 and up, please notify me.
· PC: added option to use current host name as a calendar name
· PC: removed option to use default calendar. This is not applicable now that Syncroid is using it's own account to provide calendars.
· PC: added support for extracting owner e-mail address from Outlook profile and provide it to Android calendar
· PC: better support for selecting default outlook profile
· PC: fixed dialog asking for permissions is now shown modal
· PC: many minor fixes and external tools and libraries updates
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Fixed a nasty bug with memory copy from Outlook
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Added Android calendar color selection to Preferences > Calendar tab (available only when using custom calendars). This way you could use Syncroid from more than one location and distinct calendar events.
· Added "Last sync on < date >" in Preferences > Server tab. Now you can see when was the last time you synchronized. Field get cleared upon application restart.
· Fixed a problem with PC update. Result was that the updater cannot overwrite adb files when updating during adb sync. If you have this problem (updating previous version) you need to disconnect USB cable and manually kill adb. You could also mount your Android drive and install from installer located in Syncroid folder there.
· Fixed many small bugs including some cleanup code in Outlook handling
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Added support for remote server synchronization.
· Added options to switch on/off different connection modes
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Added support for ADB. You need to switch on USB debugging in Settings -> Applications -> Development. In this mode you don't need to use Android drive. Sync starts as soon as you connect your phone. Importing of new data also happens automatically. Please note that unlike disk drive mode, you'll probably be asked to provide vendor specific USB drivers for your phone in order for this mode to work.
· Removed 1.1.2011 expiration limitation
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Added Crash reporting
· Improved logging
· Added field to compensate any differences between Android and PC timezone incompatibilities.
· Removed some code not needed yet (will bring it back when implementing Android to PC sync)
· Android part now has more robust extraction code for PC setup
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Demosten»:
Firefox Sync - Firefox Addon Firefox Sync - Free browser add-on that lets you stay in sync with your Firefox. Access your history, passwords, bookmarks and even open tabs across all your devices.
Doing online research from the office, only to see itʼs time to head home? Now you can go back to your opened tabs and search history in an instant from any PC
Dropbox The Dropbox Android application syncs mobile device online and to your other computers. Now you can browse the files in your Dropbox folder from anywhere! Share links to files with your friends, save photos and video from your camera to your computers, and even open files using any of your favorite Android applications
Hello Sample 12345 This software is useful and simple software. It allows a simple communication between clients so that they are always in touch with each other
PCFileSync PCFileSync is an Android application to wirelessly synchronize file content of pre-defined directory on your Windows OS based PC with directory on your phone using CIFS/SMB protocol. · Automatic sync
· High transfer speed
· 5 sync modes
· App to SDcard for android 2
Android Manager WiFi Android Manager WiFi is the first Wireless PC (Windows) Sync Tool in Android Market. With Android Manager, you can manage your handset data easily and wireless sync with your PC via WiFi technology. Including contacts, messages, photos, music, video, applications and calendar
Upvise From public sources of news or reference content like Wikipedia to your indispensable personal data, Upvise makes it easy to sync information between your mobile phone and your web account. and access on-the-go
Contacts Sync Setting it up is very simple. You only need to run the application, go to Menu>Settings and enter your email address and the password of your Exchange email account. The advanced setup is available, if you want to change or manually configure the Exchange Web services address
mIQ: Backup, Sync, Share mIQ: Backup, Sync, Share - m:IQ takes the content on your phone and pushes it to a private account on the web. From that point on, what you do on the phone will instantly update on the web and what you do on the web will update on your phone
TouchDown HD for Tablets This is the tablet optimized version of TouchDown. TouchDown HD gets your Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks from your corporate Exchange server, and gives you a single tabbed view
PeerDeviceNet (Free Edition) PeerDeviceNet (Free Edition) - PeerDeviceNet is a mobile app enabling you to securely share pictures, videos and audios with your family members and friends, transfer contact information from old devices to new devices, and send web links, PDF and word documents to your teammates
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Syncroid:
Date: 23 Aug 15
Date: 4 Mar 12
how to use internet motorola charm to pc
Date: 27 Oct 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS