MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Lollipop launcher - is a fast and multifunctional skin for your Android smartphone. It supports portrait and landscape scrolling, adjustable gestures, wide range of interesting effects, fast start of applications and many other options
Sensor List lists all sensors available on the device along with their current values and a plot to display their changes over time.
Including accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, temperature, light...
Can be a handy tool for development or hardware testing purpose
|BusyBox Pro v14 Premium|
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller! A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox
ZXAndroid Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for Android phones. Uses JZX source code for Z80 emulation, hardware layer adapted for Android. Please note that this is a work in progress project far from being finished
Xpectroid is a ZX Spectrum 48K, 128K, Plus2, Plus2A, Plus3 emulator for Android
STB Emulator - IPTV Set-Top-Box Emulator wiki: http://wiki.stbemu.com Supports emulation of Mag200/254/250 & AuraHD. Not all functions are emulated now but I'm working on it. =========== WARNING! This app is designed to be used by experienced users
|Better Terminal Emulator Magic|
Better Terminal Emulator Magic Gain access to the Linux internals of your Android device using Better Terminal Emulator Magic. Better Terminal Emulator Magic is the most advanced terminal emulator available for Android 1.5 (Cupcake
|Unreal Speccy Portable (Android)|
Unreal Speccy Portable (Android) - Unreal Speccy Portable is a free open source ZX-Spectrum emulator
SIMH/AltairZ80 simulator for the Android platform