Glympse - Safely share your location in real-time via email, SMS, Facebook, or Twitter.
"Glympse: The Coolest Thing Your Smartphone Can Do"
Glympse is the easy way to safely share your location in realtime. No sign-up needed. No social network to manage. Just send a Glympse to anyone via email, SMS, Facebook, or Twitter. Your location is only shared for the duration you specify and then stops.
Glympse works on all phones and tablets running Android 1.5 or newer.
Note about the Widget: Most versions of Android do not allow Widgets for apps installed to the SD card. If you encounter this issue, moving the application back to main memory should resolve the issue.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues with setting avatar
· Reduced the time it takes to get your location
· UI improvements
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.10:
· Evernote support! Just add 'Evernote' as a recipient to any Glympse you wish to save to your Evernote account.
· Added a 'Create a Glympse Group' wizard that makes it easy to create a Glympse Group and invite others to view/join it.
· Many other improvements and a few bug fixes.
What's New in 2.08:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.07:
· Added 'Car Mode' to provide quick access to core Glympse features, such as sending a favorite Glympse.
· Glympse has partnered with Pioneer and Parrot to allow Glympse to be used from supported in-dash navigation systems.
· Added two new Bluetooth permissions to support accessing Glympse features from in-dash car systems that are Glympse enabled.
What's New in 2.06:
· Fixed crash on Sony Ericsson 2.x devices.
· Other stability improvements.
What's New in 2.05:
· Fix an issue where you couldn't see your own photo.
· Use of calendar is now disabled and can be enabled in-app.
· Added help for many of the settings.
· Other stability improvements.
What's New in 2.04:
· Fixed issue where GPS could start up when not needed.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 2.02:
· Added exit button to bottom of settings page
· Fixed issue with displaying text in certain locales
· Improved map controls
· Added altitude to user details dialog
· Several usability and stability fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Share your where»:
iTrackMe (Android) iTrackMe (Android) is a Family GPS Tracker that allows parents to track loved ones using their phones. iTrackMe consists of a web portal (iTrackMe.net) that allows parents to see the location of their kids in real-time on a map and a small mobile application running on the kids' mobile phones. Parents can define safety zones (school, mall, etc
GeoBeagle GeoBeagle is a free, open source application for the Android platform to aid users in finding geocaches and letterboxes. It enables the user to do paperless geocaching.
Geocaches and letterboxes are objects that have been hidden in the real world; the game of geocaching/letterboxing is finding these objects around you
My place My place This application allows you to determine your current location and to share it with your friends by sms or e-mail, if you want or need this.
Also it is possible to share your location with other apps, which are already installed on your phone (Google maps, Twitter apps, notes, etc.)
GPS Info for Android GPS Info for Android is an easy to use and functional GPS application for beginners and advanced users. All needed GPS data is bundled in one screen with perfectly designed layout, with usability in mind
PlaceMemo Lite PlaceMemo Lite - One click to mark your favorite place like:
- parking lot to find your car
- public park
One click to view locations in Google Map & get direction to it by GPS.
Email place(s), Weather of recorded place(s)..
iTrack iTrack is an application for tracking your friend's location in real time. You and your friend must both install this application. Click menu to show current online users; Click your friend and make a request. Your friend will be notified and respond to your request. The map will be updated in real time if your friend allows tracking
AndTripLog AndTripLog allows you to record your trip onto your device. The application displays the current GPS position, time and speed. You can export the trip by email and store it onto your sdcard in GPX format
TripComputer TripComputer is a personal off-road GPS navigation utility software for Android phones, that has been created for active people, who love travel by hike or bike.
The application does not use Internet connection or Google Maps for navigation or track recording, but you can share your data to others, or store your data on server
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Glympse:
Date: 4 Jun 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS