BSPlayer - BSPlayer software for mobile is a nice audio and video player for devices running by Android OS. Some have used this player for desktops and laptops. The player has sufficient functionality for comfortable viewing of high-quality video on mobile devices.
Thanks to hardware acceleration in the presence of a sufficiently powerful device, the user can view high-definition video. Also, this application allows you to create playlists from the sheets, which is very convenient. The application supports the following formats: AVI, DivX, FLV, MKV, MOV, MPG, MTS, MP4, M4V, RMVB, WMV, 3GP, MP3.
What's New in This Release:
· added SMB host scan
· audio stream is now remembered when going to sleep
· if pop up video is active device is kept awake
· added support for Opus audio codec
· sleep timer now also works in background playback
· in some cases playback was not paused during incoming call, fixed
· fixed sorting in LAN mode
· some other bug fixes and changes
What's New in 1.8.148:
· new HW decoding mode for Nexus 10
· title for audio files is now properly updated when playing in background
· added exit application gesture
· added option to disable saving screen brightness
What's New in 1.7.146:
· display of meta tags in audio files
· better support for HLS m3u8 files
· VobSub/PGS subtitles are now scaled
· better support for more than one SD card/storage
· fixed seeking issues in files larger than 4GB
· added/updated translations for: French, Czech, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Dutch, Slovenian, Turkish, Ukrainian languages
· some other bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 1.6.141:
· Android 4.2 Jelly Bean support
· all codecs are now integrated
· fixed seeking in TS files
· fixed double speed bug in some files
· added option to set timeout for LAN operations
· support for embedded VobSub/DVD and PGS subtitles
· added option to set number of recently played items
· fixed garbled audio with some files
· file opening can now be aborted
· added option to set timeout when to hide controls
· some other fixes/improvements
What's New in 1.5.136:
· workaround/fixed bug that was causing ANR (Application Not Responding) in some cases, when streaming from some media servers (Nexus Media Importer, BubbleUPnP...)
· context menu in Library was not always displayed, fixed
· added option to delete Play Queue
· updated YouTube streams format
CyanogenMod Music app
- is an easy way to listen to and download music. You can find your favourite songs using our fast,
|Vitamio Plugin ARMv6|
Vitamio Plugin ARMv6 - Enjoy multimedia !
DON'T install or update this unless other apps let you install it. This is a library which won't work by itself.
This APK is for ARMv6 devices.
Vitamio is a multimedia framework for all Android devices
|VLC media player|
VLC media player - is a good media player which plays most of audio and video files. The player has many useful settings providing high quality viewing
Photo Roulette - This is mainly like classic Chat Roulette - but with photos.
Take a picture with your cam and get a picture back someone else took.
You can also get in contact with authors, or report any abuse. NOTE: messaging is one way! So it is pointless to ask questions
BSPlayer for Android is a versatile media player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs. Main features: Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3
LSubs - How it works: You are watching your favorite film on language that you try to learn with subtitles on the same language. If you don't know some words or full sentences then you need to tap on this word or select full sentence and you'll see popup with translation on your known language. What you need to do: 1
Music Player with Drag and Drop Playlist
Omich Player - excellent music player with nice minimalistic interface. Make playlists and save them as files to share with friends. You can set up each track in the equalizer. To do this you need to select one of the available modes