Zirco Browser - Zirco is an open-source alternative browser for Android.
· Unlimited tabs (switch by swiping right/left);
· Ad-blocker (See http://goo.gl/MK2Kd for more information and limitations);
· Import/export from/to SD card/Android browser bookmarks;
· Search from url bar;
· Plugins support (Flash)
What's New in This Release:
· Close last tab now return to home page (thanks to Martin).
· Downloaded files can now be open from the download list.
· Fix download error when url contains a "?".
· Spanish translation (thanks to Isaac L. and Franky D.).
· Brazilian Portuguese translation (thanks to Cynthia R., Jessica B. and Thales A.).
What's New in 0.4.3:
· Much better handling of Youtube videos.
· Volume keys can now be set to scroll page up/down (thanks to Martin).
· German translation (thanks to Martin again).
What's New in 0.4.2:
· History records which also are bookmarks are now shown in history.
· Bookmarks/history storage can be set to an internal database, for people concerned about privacy or who wants to keep different bookmarks set.
· Handle HTTP Authentication.
· Support system proxy (thanks to LeChuck). You will have to use a third-party application like Proxy Settings on the market to modify the system proxy settings.
· Last visited page can be restored when the browser restart. Must be enabled in preferences.
What's New in 0.4.1:
· Feature: Bookmarks and history now use Android stock bookmarks and history database. Your old bookmarks have been saved to your SD card. Go to "Preferences/Manage bookmarks and history" and import file "auto-export.xml" if you want to retrieve them.
· Feature: Zirco can now retrieve your bookmarks from Firefox Sync.
· Feature: a search can be done on web pages.
· Add "Share" context menu to bookmarks and history view.
· New design for start page
· Remove completed download from download list
What's New in 0.3.9:
· Bug fix in history view. Items are now displayed in different categories (today, last week, last month...)
· Add a button to the left of the url bar (where was the "Home" button) allowing to choose between different actions (share, select text...)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Anasthase»:
Mosembro Mosembro, short for “mobile semantic browser”, is a proof-of-concept web browser for the Android mobile platform, which has integrated support for microformats.
The goal of this project is very simple: to make a better mobile browser with the help of embedded semantic metadata
Dolphin Browser Express Dolphin Express with localized homepage brings you real-time local news and weather info at first glance
InBrowser InBrowser is a fully featured incognito/private browsing experience for Android.
This is the optimal browser if you want to visit adult web sites, dating sites, medical sites or anything without anyone finding out!
For Adobe Flash-support: ensure that you have the appropriate flash-plugins installed and that your device support Flash
Browse Faster for Dolphin **Dolphin BrowserTM HD Add-on** Speed up your browsing experience by killing all other working applications on your phone with just one click. V1.1 Add *"App to SD"
MCS-Browser Mit dem MCS-Browser kannst du mit deinem Android Gerät im Web surfen, downloaden und auch teilen
Dorothy Browser (Android) Dorothy Browser - Simple use. Smart search. Fun touch. The Dorothy Browser for Android is a WebKit-based mobile web browser with unique designs and UI. Download and experience the magic journey to the world of mobile web browsing.
· It gives you fun browsing experience. It turns around, fades away, and flips with your finger tips
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Zirco Browser:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS