Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Street View on Google Maps (Android) Street View on Google Maps (Android) - With Street View on Google Maps, explore the world at street level.
New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go.
Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your Android phone
Google Apps Device Policy (Android) Google Apps Device Policy (Android) - Google Apps Device Policy is a device administration tool that allows administrators for Google Apps Premier and Education editions to set security policies for Android devices. This application will allow your Android device to comply with the security policies set by your admin
Google Search (Android) Google Search (Android) - Search the web and your Android phone with the official Google Search app
Android Market Android Market - Optimized for the tablet form-factor and Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android Market now makes it fast and easy to find awesome apps, games, and widgets for you. Search and browse over 150,000 and apps and games available for download, organized by category, to customize your Android experience
Google Korean IME (Android) Google Korean IME (Android) - Korean IME features voice input, single vowel layout & a suggestion dictionary.
How to install:
· Settings > Language & keyboard > Check 'Korean keyboard'
· Long press on a text box > Input method > Select 'Korean keyboard'
· Voice Input: Enter text using voice input
Shopper Shopper- recognizes books and media by cover art, plus barcode scanning and voice search. Find local and online prices, reviews, specs, and more. Star your favorites and share with friends. Currently U.S. and U.K. prices only
Orkut (Android) Orkut (Android) for Android! See something interesting while on the move? Click it & send directly to your Orkut Albums - let your friends see and comment. Micro-blog your status updates and observations. Check and reply to scraps. Browse all your friends or better yet call them up from a live folder
Google Wallet Google Wallet - Get ready to tap, pay, and save with Google Wallet, the app that makes your Android phone your wallet
Google Now Launcher Google Now Launcher - Google Now Launcher is a home screen replacement that offers quick access to Google Search. The app allows you to find anything on the internet or on your Android device right from the home screen of your smartphone or tablet.
You can type in your search queries directly or you can use your voice to tell Google Search what to do
iTalk Language Translator ITalk Language Translator - Tired of typing?, this translator gives you a speech to text option to easily transform your voice recording into text. • if you can't read or pronounce the output of your translation, you are welcome because iTalk was designed for this purpose
WinTranslator WinTranslator is a simple and powerful translator for Android phones
iTranslate: Translator iTranslate: Translator - is all-in-one application for text translation. The utility uses modern technologies and supports voice input. Fast access widget will be fixed to the main screen so you can start the translator very fast
Multi Phrasebook Multi Phrasebook - Very easy to use multi-lingual phrasebook containing basic phrases for use when traveling. Every phrase for each language contains sound. Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
The Interpreter - Translator free This app is a voice translator, that acquires text by your voice or by the keyboard in real time, translates it and reads it for you into one the 60 available languages
Easy Vocabulary Easy Vocabulary can be used as a vocabulary trainer or dictionary in any language.
Import or export word lists in CSV format. Find, add, edit, or delete words.
Learn vocabulary with an index card system in read, select or write mode. Have fun with Easy Vocabulary
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS