Box - Box for Android lets you easily view, access and share files:*Browse files on Box*View documents, media & other files (5GB Free)*Share links to files*Create and upload files from your device*Search through filesBox's web-based service also lets you share, manage and collaborate on content online. Visit www.box.net.Recent changes:* Upload photos, videos and audio files stored in other applications on your Android device* Create photos, videos and audio files directly from the Box application* Bug fixes and improved stability* Fixes minor issues with storing login credentials
What's New in This Release:
· Introducing Box Notes on Android! Including the ability to bold, italic, underline, bullet, number list, indent, outdent, and cut/copy/paste.
· New Recently Opened files list
· New options for shared links: set expiration dates and prevent downloading
· New client settings that admins can control: copy/paste, opening into other apps, and automatic content uploading
· Ability to pull to refresh a folder list
· Ability to delete comments on files
· Box for EMM available upon request
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat)
· Several bug fixes
What's New in 2.2.7:
· Bug fixes including those for uploads on Android 4.3 and Nexus 7 layouts
What's New in 2.2.0:
· New left-swipe navigation drawer
· Revamped updates feed with document preview and new filtering options
· New resizable home screen widget with scrolling
· Ability to sort a folder by name, date, or size
· Grid (icon) view for files
· Ability to switch between multiple Box accounts from inside the app
· Real-time updates to offline files while inside the app
· Localized file and folder sizes
· Finnish language support
What's New in 2.1.9:
· Core improvements (using V2 of the Box API)
· Many bug fixes, including file uploads with foreign characters
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Added option to customize permissions of newly created shared links
· Added preview capability for audio and video files
· Polish translation update
· New Hebrew translation
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Minor bug fix for editing files that have been saved for offline.
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Minor bug fix for uploads after upgrading
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Minor bug fix for shared link handling
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Previews of documents are now rendered right in the app so you can see your files without opening them!
· Ability to download and save whole folders for offline use (store in encrypted cache)
· Brand new transfer manager
· App handles shared link URLs
· File and folder descriptions are now viewable and editable
What's New in 1.8.5:
· Added ability to move/copy files and folders!
· Multiple select files and folders with a long press
· Bug fixes and security improvements
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Fixes an issue with JellyBean.
What's New in 1.8.1:
· Minor bug fixes and UI tweaks
What's New in 1.4.2:
· Upload pictures from Picasa folders.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Box.net Inc»:
Maxthon Add-on: File Manager Maxthon Add-on: File Manager - This powerful File Manager for Android provides an easy way for you to manage your files
Ghost Commander Ghost Commander is a keyboard oriented file manager/FTP client with two panels. The development was inspired by the famous (Norton|Midnight|Total) Commander applications. If you are familiar with those, you will find Ghost Commander very convenient.
It has two separate panels, each of them can show files from different folders
SD maid SD maid - is a powerful tool which will find and delete unused files, caches, empty folders which will fasten the efficiency of the system and free the space in the memory of Android device. The application will help you bring your device in order and clean it from files which remained after the programs were removed
FileSelector for nook File Selector utility. Used by Crossword app to open puzzles. This can be used in other applications as well. Caller can pass the root folder, title and the type of file to select. User will be able to navigate the folders and select a file. Full path of the file will be returned to the caller
File Manager (Explorer) File Manager (Explorer) is best and Fastest Free File Manager.
Cool UI design, user friendly Features
DiskUsage DiskUsage provides a way to find files and directories on storage card which consume a lot of space.
It displays diagram on which directories are displayed proportional to their size, also a few levels of subdirectories are displayed. Users are allowed to zoom in to look at specific directory content
Root Browser Lite Root Browser Lite is a file manager for both rooted and non-rooted Android devices, wih a beautiful interface and lots of useful features. For rooted phones, it gives you access to all of Android's file system. You can select multiple files and batch copy, move, zip, delete, tar. An sqlite database viewer is also included
ES Manager File ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a FREE and full-featured file manager!
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Box:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS